Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: My list of demands

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonBCruz View Post
    If the devs don't kill this game, the toxic community will.
    The list you quote still adresses true majority concerns and feedback. Is there any point in it you could call toxic, untrue or unconstructive? If i were a professional dev i would be happy for such a feedback, because it gives me something to work on a modular basis, gives me knowledge where to look for fixes and most important, gives me arguments to hold my position against my superiors.
    For some changes and decisions funcom might have had good reasons AT THAT TIME, but these conditions have changed a lot in most cases (just look at the minigame discussion and pve progression and grind).

The real toxic players imo have been either fanatic fanboys, trolls and ingame saboteurs...from which there are gladly only a handfull of real humans behind (though with a lot of effect sadly). For the rest "frustrated" or "entitled" fits it more. The problem with a rather adult and older game like AoC is, that you actually deal with many adults, who have usually the option to vote with their wallet, have a professional knowledge about game topics or simply even more experience than people working for the company...so not an easy crowd per definition. These people have seen a lot of other options working, played many different games, have seen several trends and know that some things work, even if current market philosophy says that it will not work.

Unhappy *Funcom* Your game is dying.

I've tried to hold out as long as possible. I brought over "new" players; as well as a player from years back. I just cant do it any longer. I love the art, I love the lore, I love the music; but thats where it ends.

I finally accepted the fact that you have no desire and no plans to move this game from what it is. The smallest of tweaks and changes would have made this into something great. Instead, you are gonna bleed it out with fast cash grabs and empty promises.

Why are there STILL multiple server(s)? The PvP crowd has left you for OTHER games. If you would just let people transfer over for free and make some solid pvp changes on CROM you might flip this around.

My wishes:

1. Take the borderlands, open all 3 of them up for PvP. Drop level 75-85 mobs with random world bosses on random timers out there. Give RANDOM epic drop/loot for farming. GIVE PEOPLE A REASON TO FIGHT OUT THERE AND CAUSE CONFLICT FOR A ****REASON***.

2. Put a few keeps up with an "NPC Lord" that have to be killed. Everyone involved in the fight that was in the RAID group gets 4hr "random" stat buffs that do not go away on death. This WILL cause the pve'rs to want to partake for nice buffs for their raids AND give pvpers SOMETHING to fight over. Right now we have worthless siege mounts THAT DO NOTHING.

3. Put some caves/tunnels under the borderland kingdom(s) so we can have tight conflicts and block people ect...good nodes below for mining rare(s) that cause people to WANT to farm mats...BUT read the next #.

4. JUST UPGRADE THE STATS ON CRAFTED GEAR!!! Make a chance for RANDOM stat increases that are RANDOM so people ACTUALLY HAVE A REASON AGAIN...A REASON..A REASON A REASON A REASON A REASON A REASON TO PLAY THIS GAME!!! A REASON TO CRAFT!!! A REASON TO LOG IN!!!
    Man seriously; I'm not asking for a crafting revamp, I dont even craft! I'm asking you guys to TWEAK the gear stats of what can be crafted, and MAKE RANDOM STAT ROLLS on completion. This will cause the AH to start being utilized, and PVE's/crafters/pvpers UNITE!

I'm done..I just cant do it anymore. I'm so glad I didn't buy another years sub. Why this game has sat in this condition this long is beyond me but watching your stock the past few years (brother bought a bunch) makes me believe you have NO CLUE.

Sorry funcom, I give up.
    Last edited by jaygrae; 28th June 2016 at 10:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Again, there's no need to start a new thread when there's already one on the same topic.
    Again.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Did they put anti-chat in the game? Didn't play for some time now...
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I have had an active subscription to one or more accounts in Age of Conan since shorty after launch. It was in march of 2013 I first joined the forums. I have also spent a lot of money in the cash shop over the years. I feel I have done my part to support Funcom from a financial standpoint, and I know many others have "invested" as much or more that I have.

Whit that in mind, my sub will be ending soon. I will NOT re-sub, buy anything from the cash shop, or purchase any other products from Funcom unless my demands are all met.

1) Fix the saving of options issue. Not a user work around that may or may not work. Fix it.
    2) Fix Purple Lotus Swamp so that the terrain is visible again.
    3) Make Forgotten City in un-chained mode playable for people using Windows 10.

These are all things that use to work, but Funcom either broke or did not do appropriate updates to keep up with evolving computer technology. They are also issues that have been reported to Funcom via the Test Live Forums and other channels.

I feel I have kept my end of the agreement by paying monthly, but Funcom has failed to address issues. The service is far less than it use to be (Both e-mail and in game petition take far longer than they use to).

Others may have different demands, but these are mine. I could provide a much larger list of issues and wishes, but I will keep it to just these 3 for now.

Thanks,

Roddam
    From what I can tell, 2 and 3 are fixed/restored. Can anyone confirm if save options are working as they did ?

MEH i'll settle for an UI that doesnt split midway during an intensive fight, DX10/11/12 support and simplification of the attacks(aka removal of the directional attacks, it takes up to much time)

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    From what I can tell, 2 and 3 are fixed/restored. Can anyone confirm if save options are working as they did ?
    game still not saving settings.

about 3. well done Roddam, well done( now FC is useless at all and for all. becouse now when cd fixed too, you can`t go farm FC for insignias for faction ranks. FC was great place if you wanted to rank yr 4, 5 or 6th alt. now we all will do qsts in NG to rank our alts and we have useless dang. that any blue geared lvl80 can run through in 15 min. GZ(

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456