Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My list of demands

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Those are not motion issues, these are issues with the collision. The ground where you were walking on has holes in it (the gaps between the logs are not completely "filled with invisible hitbox"), this creates these very ugly bugs. Happens in some cases where the ground is not a flat thing (like in dungeons the floor) or normal terrain (like when walking on "grass" in open world).
    Nope. Problems with both motion and collision.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonBCruz View Post
    Nope. Problems with both motion and collision.
    I don't see where there is a "motion" problem. Motion means "moving", so a skip in a animation, a missing animation, a buggy animation would be a motion problem. But the screenshots you posted are pure collision problems.

You basically can't capture a "motion" on a screenshot. You would have to make a video ("motion picture") to be able to capture a motion bug.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    I don't see where there is a "motion" problem. Motion means "moving", so a skip in a animation, a missing animation, a buggy animation would be a motion problem. But the screenshots you posted are pure collision problems.

You basically can't capture a "motion" on a screenshot. You would have to make a video ("motion picture") to be able to capture a motion bug.
    Whatever are the problem, i just want all fixed.

I'll see your swimming up a waterfall video and raise you a bear shaman doing combos with a bow, the ultimate sandy... well, not sure I can say that here, an enemy that just won't quit and an infinite knockback from a dragon.

https://youtu.be/wLJV0bautAg

Was swimming on land once but it corrected itself before I could hit the record key. Honestly most of these, except for the fatality'd mob that kept fighting, are due to connection lag which causes, I assume, the client and server to get out of sync. Not to single out AoC, every mmo I've ever played has had hiccups like these. The nude bug with Luclin character models in EQ was a classic...

And let's not forget people getting stuck in swimming animation in T4.

What of these features actually came with dreamworld 2.0 engine update?
    Changes i witnessed are see-through limbs, black shadows of doom, terrain levitation boon and weird water ripples. Also some things that were visible before now are treated as "particles" (like the bone flute).

You can take the same kind of pics and videos in the witcher 3 and try to make a point that the game looks bad ^^
    Ah well, trolls gonna troll.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

I will not spend one more penny in this game until all those things below addressed.

* All horse/mount bugs get fixed.
    * Motion physics improved.
    * Removed gold limit to Rise of The Godslayer Expanssion owners or for all.
    * Combat Pets get their damage increased 10x or an acceptable quantity of damage. (Especially Ravager of Jhil.)
    * Added hitting sound while in a horse, because the sound is only weapon swin.
    * Reaver's Steed/Stallion with normal speed.
    * DirectX 11 Support with SLI proffile.
    * Optimizations.
    I'll spend extra to make up for the author of this miserable list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    You can take the same kind of pics and videos in the witcher 3 and try to make a point that the game looks bad ^^
    Ah well, trolls gonna troll.
    Just look what this guy says in the Suggestion thread (ranger being able to shoot while moving +50% range...)
    Some people have very special opinions , but its just an alibi thread anyway and the only purpose is to see the often funny wishes of other people

@Anderson When one says the motion is crap then I really don't want to know how they are moving irl.
    It's all pretty smooth and fluent , because of the motion cap technology

What you posted is more than obviously : Collision
    Last edited by slackjoint; 31st May 2016 at 12:26.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    That is, with bikinis, but without bunny ears.
    Or, even, without bikinis...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast