Thread: Bear Shaman AA class perks

Default Bear Shaman AA class perks

May I ask to anyone, based on his experience, which is the most effective class AA perk for group pvp (not duels)? Sleuth of the Bears or Spirit of Yggradsill or maybe the Vision one? The are quite expensive to just try and judge by myself. Many thanks.

I do a lot of bear work for a progression raid and have all three perks. So for pve:

I routinely use the bears in raid IF I am in a main tank or off tank group. If I am in with nontanking characters, then I might use the tree so that I can pop it out for the main tanks during a fight.

The only time I've used the vision perk is when a main tank asked for it during a raid.

But I'd go for the Sleuth of Bears first as its very useful in a group and its good for a raid (but in a raid its only good for your group, not the whole raid).

If you happen to be in a group with two bears, you should ask the other bear which perk they are going to use and then do a different one as they both have cooldowns that prevent a double use. Not common, but might happen.

Besides...I like the bears. My bear shaman gets a panda one.

For pvp...sorry, I don't do pvp so I can't give you a lot of info. But the bears would help heal as your teammates move around vs the tree which is stationary. I don't think you are going to have many fights where the tank/group members can ball up on a tree.

In my opinion:

PVE: Vision of the Sky (I'm using this most of the time, both for group and solo, it's great!)
    PVP: Feral Growl and Ursine Bond, but if your group is full melee then Vision of the Sky.

If you are new, then 1 pts into Feral Growl is your best investment and use that until you time train.

Also some info on Sleuth vs Tree: http://joharaoc.eu/aaheal

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    In my opinion:

PVE: Vision of the Sky (I'm using this most of the time, both for group and solo, it's great!)
    PVP: Feral Growl and Ursine Bond, but if your group is full melee then Vision of the Sky.

If you are new, then 1 pts into Feral Growl is your best investment and use that until you time train.

Also some info on Sleuth vs Tree: http://joharaoc.eu/aaheal
    yep I have both feral growl and ursine bond at the moment, so I guess it is better to stick with them than use those 2 slots perks. Since I saw once a guy using Sleuth in open world pvp I was bit curious and longing for some direct feedback from someone who has used it. Also my heal rating is nonexistent since I only wear pvp armour thus seems they will not run at full potential based on johara charts. Thanks.
    Last edited by strangerism; 26th February 2016 at 19:41.

PvP Spec:
    -What I use, but this class is the most versatile out of the 12 so a lot of different specs are equally as effective.

http://goo.gl/pAJ0i0
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -