Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Transfer is not allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    I wanna make a post that will end all discussion on any reasoning to allow rage players to transfer all, I've become bitter over time since all I did was play rage and even tho I tolerated exploits it just destroys the very nature of the game for the player, they quit fast, character hop, and never really learn how to pvp.

The main exploit is duping, the main duping in the Halloween crates, which give AA phials on consumption. Won't say how it's done so any mod can suck ten d's. You can max out your aa's in literally a couple of days. Anything can be duped on rage, endless stacks of ironswill dropped from disgusting noob trash is a most common sight in pvp.

guilds dupe materials for idk but some kind of artistry or something to gain top guild spots in rankings too, found it highly childish and pointless.

second rage exploit is pvp tokens and pvp levels, this in my opinion is the ultimate disgrace, noobs have done this the most in raids and groups and have never once learned how to properly engage in pvp combat, this exploit is so retarded and game breaking you will have a fresh 80 player become pvp 10, and have all tokens for full t3 set and weapons in only 1 week time(REQUIRES NO ACTUAL PVP). The maxed 80 full aa'd full t3 pvp full pvp 10 skunk trash noobs on rage currently have zero skill, it is honestly painful to fight them because it's like your soul has been sucked from your body, they provide no challenge, no fun, no substance, it's like fighting fking paper...it kills your buzz in the game, again i'm not at all discussing how this exploit is done.

third but not quiet as retarded as the exploits is actual hacking(i know right? sad that hacking is not the most important lol), when there was alot of pvp on rage, it was daily, literally minute by minute guilds full of hackers, mostly foreigners just speedhacking, and porting.... this killed the population of rage really fast, giving it a scumbag reputation.

Take this how you want, this is the truth.
    And even with these exploits and hacking pvp was enjoyable when there was enough peeps!

MACIEJOS I LOVE YOU!

The community on Rage is indeed toxic. Rage is like a sandbox full of contagious creatures that should never escape to other servers because they would contaminate the population of the transferred server.
    Create new toons on Crom and have fun in a new, pure and unspoiled world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    The community on Rage is indeed toxic. Rage is like a sandbox full of contagious creatures that should never escape to other servers because they would contaminate the population of the transferred server.
    as far as I know the same toxic people that you like to mention so much and who were on RAGE are now on Fury or Crom most likely (albeit they have abandoned they toon there and moved on), bar few which can be counted on the palm of the hand which are still playing. So please stop this silly narrative about Rage is evil and the only server where people have committed atrocities.

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    as far as I know the same toxic people that you like to mention so much and who were on RAGE are now on Fury or Crom most likely (albeit they have abandoned they toon there and moved on), bar few which can be counted on the palm of the hand which are still playing. So please stop this silly narrative about Rage is evil and the only server where people have committed atrocities.
    just because you contradict it will not become truth

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    You mention again toxic environment and Fury is in the same water if not worst
    lol no. it couldnt get any worse than rage. 1 in every 2 hacker on crom that you hate so much is from rage, just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    So has fury also become!
    The less Populous the more unstable and corrupt they get as they become close!
    iGank

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123