Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Transfer is not allowed?

Default Why Transfer is not allowed?

Why after all this time, we cannot transfer our toons from Rage into a more populated server? What is the reason?

I don't see the harm in allowing us to play these chars with other people given the Rage server has next to none at the moment. What can we possibly bring to the other servers that would be bad or problematic? Just tell us.

They probably have no staff left to do it. We have a shared community manager and maybe 1 dev that never posts.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

The new funcom team is working hard on Exiles.
    !
    iGank

well the lack of resources is one, but there is always the announced rule for the server - "no transfers". Did anyone read the rules before they leveled up on that server?
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    well the lack of resources is one, but there is always the announced rule for the server - "no transfers". Did anyone read the rules before they leveled up on that server?
    Yes I know that, even though I remember at the beginning, but I might wrong, that "transfer to Rage" were not allowed. But still, given the actual state of affair, why such rule can't be lifted? Probably as you said it would take resources and budget, yet these are just our guesses, it would be fair to communicate whether they have an intention or not at this time given people have been asking for it in the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    As with many before you , you are miss informed, you was never allowed to transfer on to Rage, but i myself have transferd toons off of the server in the past before the lock down, The fear is that a few people will bring Materials with them they shouldnt have on the Rage server, the simple fix is to create a filter so this is not possible, last i spoke to the last GD he posted that the list of items was with the DBA's and they was working on making the filter happen, fast forward 1 year and still nothing, no love for Rage or its player Base, no activity and no hope of getting off of the dead wasteland of a server Funcom are content to let people stay trapped on

Rage imploded in on itself, and there are too many exploits only possible there which cracked the very fabric of the game. Funcom has not been idle, they looked in on rage many times and were so disgusted by what they saw that they could never allow such a toxic community of characters to ever escape. But they also never fixed any of the bugs as well, no resources to help and a small handful being milked for $$$ so they had only one move to make and it was to let the whole thing rot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    Rage imploded in on itself, and there are too many exploits only possible there which cracked the very fabric of the game. Funcom has not been idle, they looked in on rage many times and were so disgusted by what they saw that they could never allow such a toxic community of characters to ever escape. But they also never fixed any of the bugs as well, no resources to help and a small handful being milked for $$$ so they had only one move to make and it was to let the whole thing rot.
    what are you babbling about? Toxic community? Cracked the fabric of the game? Most of the people played legit, I was there active, both pve and pvp, and didn't see any thing different from what I have experienced in any other server. Maybe you mean some items duping or wall glitching, which I might heard about but never actually had proof. For instance in House of Crom to skip some bosses and go straight for the last one. But what does it do to you at the end if some player get that sort of advantage just to get an item. I for one didn't care and played legit because I was only interested in the fun and the challenge. If the material and duped items is the issue then, why paid transfer could not be done manually, case by case, to make sure each toon is properly moved by looking specifically into those things?

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    what are you babbling about? Toxic community? Cracked the fabric of the game? Most of the people played legit, I was there active, both pve and pvp, and didn't see any thing different from what I have experienced in any other server. Maybe you mean some items duping or wall glitching, which I might heard about but never actually had proof. For instance in House of Crom to skip some bosses and go straight for the last one. But what does it do to you at the end if some player get that sort of advantage just to get an item. I for one didn't care and played legit because I was only interested in the fun and the challenge. If the material and duped items is the issue then, why paid transfer could not be done manually, case by case, to make sure each toon is properly moved by looking specifically into those things?
    bro its obvious you are in the know about what rage really is, lets not try to hide it. Funcom doesn't give two shits to put any time consuming resources(which it does not have anymore anyway) to transfer some exploited out of his mind skunk who is also a complete trash noob at the game. Rage goofed, funcom provided the tools, but it's the players, the players who shat up their own server.

This server could go down in the universe's history as the most toxic to ever exist in any mmo.

I only ever played rage, if they shut it down it would be the wisest decision funcom has made in a long time. It is folly to even allow potential players to see rage as an option when choosing servers to roll(not that there is any new players anymore anyway lol).

Its not players that failed at rage but it was funcom that failed.First of all the very first moment they learned about the duping exploit they should have taken actions which of course they didnt.Secondly if rage was done differently like removing all sort of pve, things would have being so much different now but instead we had a hardcore pvp server that when you reached to 80 you had to farm pve to be competitive against the guys that were farming all day long KK.At start rage had so many ppl that jumped there but in the end when people realised that there was nothing different from other servers they moved out like I did with the first free server transfers and went back to their mains.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast