Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamers joining to troll by AFK

it's just a game guys, you take it way too seriously. no wonder i will start to go afk in minis again now.
    you guys will get punished for being such rude people towards others that play the game.

play the game by ignoring the afkers, maybe they were on toilet or was on a phone call.
    there are way too many reasons for it.
    Last edited by Achreen; 25th February 2016 at 11:42.
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post

And this censorship in the forums? I don't understand it.
    Anzu is the name of a boss in WoW.
    Dat a spy !!!
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Anzu is part of the Mesopotamian myhtology and religions.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    I thought he was fuzzy kitty with large hat?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    I trademark Anzu™ for this user.
    I am the Mighty Achreen™.

ok back to business at hand, now that afkers are allowed and cannot be named, i will name a few characters that in the future will stay AFK in minis.
    Here is the list:

Removed due to some inaccurate names.

They are my characters, so you can name them on this forums as much as you guys please.
    There will be tears dripping.
    Last edited by Achreen; 25th February 2016 at 22:41.
    iGank

Sorry my harsh words, It isn't easy to be a player in an MMO where everyone goes against you easily for having abit of fun. Maybe they play too seriously to think they are really in this world.

No wonder weaker men and women will go stand in a corner during fights, most are really angry and calls the weaker mennames. This is abit too much.
    Calling people names like "mentally ****ed", they did to me today, one person did. Names not allowed so i cannot tell who it was.
    Last edited by Achreen; 25th February 2016 at 16:20.
    iGank

Edit by Anzu: There's no way this kind of thing would ever be allowed.
    Last edited by Anzu; 25th February 2016 at 17:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Your pvp server has now just 1 mini going and either Edit by Anzu: You should know the rules by now. are joining to literally NOT play. Just joining and going afk and talking sh!t in group chat.

Remove the players from pvp, give permanent cowards shame. They've ruined paying players game experience for long enough and tbh I'll not be resubbing.

No more moneys from me. Feel like a god damn mug playing this game.

Literally cannot get a mini going with 6 v 6 due to ppl doing this. What fun they even having?

Sort it. Or lose customers. If that actually matters at this point.
    Imagine a queue system or lobby that allowed players to have control about who they play with (a bit like old LAN days).
    Like for example 4 queues. Each player signed for mini can choose which queue and set a box tag (ready/not ready) as well as change queues. Of course all 4 queues are real time transparent and a game from a queue starts only when all in that queue signed "ready". Now if some well known and disliked player group decides to sabotage it would be way tougher under such a system,
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 25th February 2016 at 16:57.

Default Punish bad players in PvP.

Punish bad players in PvP :

Should act where it hurts: the K/D and the PvP xp
    AFK player (which does not move) for more than one minute in mini : - 10 kills and -1000 PvP XP (Funcom : is it possible to do that ?)
    So funcom has to limit hide to one minute, after cooldown...
    Players who leave a game "voluntarily": - 10 kills and -1000 PvP XP (Funcom : is it possible to do that ?)

The problem is the word "voluntarily" ... it happened to me, and to many other players also, to have a disconnection or to be kicked from a minigame, and to have the "shame of cowards" without reason.

Very often bad players are as cheaters, they want kills or pvp xp without doing the good work (fight, take risk...) , so punishment must be on K/D and pvp xp.
    FURY

Quote Originally Posted by Battleaxe View Post
    Punish bad players in PvP :

Should act where it hurts: the K/D and the PvP xp
    AFK player (which does not move) for more than one minute in mini : - 10 kills and -1000 PvP XP (Funcom : is it possible to do that ?)
    So funcom has to limit hide to one minute, after cooldown...
    Players who leave a game "voluntarily": - 10 kills and -1000 PvP XP (Funcom : is it possible to do that ?)

The problem is the word "voluntarily" ... it happened to me, and to many other players also, to have a disconnection or to be kicked from a minigame, and to have the "shame of cowards" without reason.

Very often bad players are as cheaters, they want kills or pvp xp without doing the good work (fight, take risk...) , so punishment must be on K/D and pvp xp.
    No this isnt right.
    iGank

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast