Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Lamers joining to troll by AFK

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    But honestly I really cant understand what might happening in these ppl heads
    Just for you, Zeus:

https://coubsecure-a.akamaihd.net/ge...1432_00014.jpg
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Just stop giving attention to these trolls since thats what they want.But honestly I really cant understand what might happening in these ppl heads that sometimes you see them online for hours and hours doing nothing else than just spoiling fun for the rest.
    I think the same thing happens in PvE.

I was in the Wild Lands and heading out to collect leopard bits, when I came across a Lvl 80 guy zipping around, taking out all the leopards. They couldn't be doing him any good, so all could think of is that he was simply killing them off to torque off someone who is on the relevant quest.

The kind of entertainment one typically associates with third-graders.

He could be hunting the rare boss, or doing a quest he had never done before, for achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    I think the same thing happens in PvE.

I was in the Wild Lands and heading out to collect leopard bits, when I came across a Lvl 80 guy zipping around, taking out all the leopards. They couldn't be doing him any good, so all could think of is that he was simply killing them off to torque off someone who is on the relevant quest.

The kind of entertainment one typically associates with third-graders.
    maybe he was trying to get resources?
    iGank

Funny how AFKers are not banned, considering I got perma banned on my PvP 8 Demo back in 2010 for doing it. Funcom GM's really are useless.

Default Pom banned !!!!

WOOT WOOT !!! Ya'll know who I'm talking about. The naked POM who would hassle us in mini-games. Loose Lips gottem' this time. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Remove hide wouldnt help, most afkers dont mind dying.

And this particular individual really dosnt mind dying.
    Fury - Guardian that is now already pvp 9 - cannot mention name, but all who play on fury know who it is.
    He is PVP lvl 9 by just afk in minis, and ppl make petitions non-stop.
    He walks around trolls.

Not yet banned. WHY?
    P.S. player community try to farm him, whats the use... He dont mind getting farmed, he trolls. So why funcom dont ban him.
    I bet even GM's know about who I'm talking about...

I think that player reporting and petitioning is now based on quantity of petitions done by players. So if one player get 500 petitions, he will get banned, else, they let him be...
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    What might work here is not a player vote system to vote other players out, but rather vote and rate the mini. What allows that player to troll is that the other players have no option to just quit and join the next mini without him, because of cowards shame.
    So, if for example a mini gets voted down, it would give no cowards shame and less rewards...allowing for players to leave and start another with better chances to not have the troll in it.

Iirc he soon has around 2000 played minigames on his guard now and already announced to go for hox once his guard hits pvp10.

I think one of the best things this game could get would be 1 or 2 GMs that actually play this game and have a horizon that reaches beyond copy-pasting default sentences and preventing inanities like farming forgotten city
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Iirc he soon has around 2000 played minigames on his guard now and already announced to go for hox once his guard hits pvp10.

I think one of the best things this game could get would be 1 or 2 GMs that actually play this game and have a horizon that reaches beyond copy-pasting default sentences and preventing inanities like farming forgotten city
    Thats an awesome Idea, few GM's incognito playing on Fury! They will notice who's hacking, who's AFK-ing. Perfect.
    The Law of Fury

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast