Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamers joining to troll by AFK

Default Lamers joining to troll by AFK

Your pvp server has now just 1 mini going and either Edit by Anzu: You should know the rules by now. are joining to literally NOT play. Just joining and going afk and talking sh!t in group chat.

Remove the players from pvp, give permanent cowards shame. They've ruined paying players game experience for long enough and tbh I'll not be resubbing.

No more moneys from me. Feel like a god damn mug playing this game.

Literally cannot get a mini going with 6 v 6 due to ppl doing this. What fun they even having?

Sort it. Or lose customers. If that actually matters at this point.
    Last edited by Anzu; 22nd February 2016 at 19:03.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

anzu will say: cant mention names

nevertheless my mind cant grasp why people like that and Edit by Anzu: You were right. are not getting banned, petitioning has no use.
    Last edited by Anzu; 22nd February 2016 at 19:04.

more than ruining the mini, it's our mental health which is at risk. These people are clearly mad and want to facck with your brain. piece out

Itsx the same on crom. They take it one step further though and usually late night pop alts who never accept so it's always 6v4 or less.
    Doomsayer 2008

i am sick of achreen he afk in minis all the time. oh wait thats me

Quote Originally Posted by surgery View Post
    your pvp server has now just 1 mini going and either edit by anzu: you should know the rules by now. are joining to literally not play. Just joining and going afk and talking sh!t in group chat.

Remove the players from pvp, give permanent cowards shame. They've ruined paying players game experience for long enough and tbh i'll not be resubbing.

No more moneys from me. Feel like a god damn mug playing this game.

Literally cannot get a mini going with 6 v 6 due to ppl doing this. What fun they even having?

Sort it. Or lose customers. If that actually matters at this point.
    snip!-----
    Last edited by Anzu; 23rd February 2016 at 20:08.
    iGank

Lamers? What are you, still on dial up?
    Retired

I had to take a break. Waiting so long for a match to pop....wheres me down.

If trolls were banned, normal players would enjoy the game a lot more. Instead of this, I assume that for not losing a few subscribers (the trolls), Funcom won't defend the normal players, and I think that, in the long run, this has led to a much bigger proportion of normal players quitting the game.

And this censorship in the forums? I don't understand it.

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not a topic for the forum. If you have something to say about it, send a private message to a moderator or Odonoptera.
    Last edited by Anzu; 25th February 2016 at 13:29.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast