Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best solo AA farming Method?

Default Best solo AA farming Method?

Hello, im pretty "new" to this game and im just wondering, what is the best method to farm Mastery Points as a solo player.
    Atm im doing isle of Iron Status but it seems to be.... well its like 70k mastery points in 20h which is pretty low. And Im doing also the running pict quest with the pachages, which is acutally pretty awesome

So Im wondering, are there maybe grinding spots that are easy to farm to get some mastery points?

As far as I know these 2 things are the easiest way to farm AA EXP solo. You could do the other solo instances too but they often do not drop much more (or take too much time like dead mans hand).

Or you basically could do actual group content since these bosses give a good amount of AA EXP as well as drop even more AA EXP + quests that you can turn in for even more AA EXP.

If you're soloing, Iron Statues is great for farming AA pots. If you can afford it, get the Dagon's Band of Augmented Advancement from the item store... this will boost the AA points you earn by 100%. If you can still get it from subscription, the Major Rune Stone of the Red Wake adds another 25% bonus, and there are pots like the Major Elixir of Acclaim that can give you an additional 20% boost. The Halloween quests dished out AA bonus candy that also boosts points... if you missed last year's version, you can watch for it next time around. You can easily score a full rank of AAs with just a few runs with these bonuses equipped.

Another option is to farm faction rep in Khitai... you can turn in the Marks of Acclaim at the Mystic Trader for AA pots, and it doesn't take long to acquire hundreds of MoAs if you stack factions in the Northern Grasslands, along with some super quick ones in Fengdu and Chosain as you get your faction levels up. Plus, when you get to rank 4 with a faction, you can pick up purple wrists and boots just with the MoAs and some coin.

If you start doing 6mans in Khitai, you can also turn in the simple trophies 1,2, and 3 at the Mystic Trader for more AA pots, in addition to the AA points you earn just from clearing the instance.

So, all in all, lots of good ways to accelerate rate of AA acquisition now.
    Last edited by GeneralFear; 11th February 2016 at 16:57.

Thanks a lot for those pressures information

Are you looking for rares and AA points, or just AA points? If you have not done the milestone quest where you turn in milestone symbols, you can farm the Quillin wildlife in Poitain and get rare milestone drops which you can accumulate and then turn in for nice rings for your class then for a box of 25 rares. The quillins are not that hard to kill, especially if you don't get mobbed, and also give AA points for the kills.

Basically anything you kill at your level will also give mastery points. The higher level the mob, the more points you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    ... Poitain...
    Paikang

I can't really think of any better solo methods than what has been mentioned. If you really want to speed things up, finding a guild/group to do group content with is really the only other option.

if you subed, go farm forgotten city at gateway. 1 and 3 boss only. +/-70+k aa`s per run. 1 run = 6-8min.

I am long time maxed out on AA, but when I was needing them I loved this route http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2011/...uests-max.html
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Are you looking for rares and AA points, or just AA points? If you have not done the milestone quest where you turn in milestone symbols, you can farm the Quillin wildlife in Poitain and get rare milestone drops which you can accumulate and then turn in for nice rings for your class then for a box of 25 rares. The quillins are not that hard to kill, especially if you don't get mobbed, and also give AA points for the kills.

Basically anything you kill at your level will also give mastery points. The higher level the mob, the more points you get.
    Nah im just looking for AA points :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    if you subed, go farm forgotten city at gateway. 1 and 3 boss only. +/-70+k aa`s per run. 1 run = 6-8min.
    That sounds absurd lol going to test that straight away hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I am long time maxed out on AA, but when I was needing them I loved this route http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2011/...uests-max.html
    ty

Thanks everybody for your replies

If you only look for AA, a Forgotten City speed run is probably quicker than Iron statues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast