Thread: Unstable BeBot installation

Default Unstable BeBot installation

I've 'successfully' followed the guide in this forum by Slackjoint to setup a guild bot, but it seems most unstable. It seems to work fine, but randomly when you interact with it, be it just a !help, or a more complex interaction, it will reboot itself. Probably 1 out of every 8 interactions, this symptom occurs.

Any suggestions?

Running on Windows 10, if that matters.

Let me know if there is some more data i can provide.
    Last edited by Wabajack; 7th February 2016 at 07:38.
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Hm unluckily i have no concrete idea what's causing this issue to you .
    Never experienced anything like that myself , even after upgrading my laptop from windows8 to windows10

Do you have a stable connection ? If there is no package flow even for a very little time then the bot will restart.

You can also try starting it with StartDebugbot.bat . This way it wont restart itself when being disconnected and you can check if there comes an error message up . If yes then it might be a corrupt file
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

You can also look through the logs to see if they indicate anything important. There is a php errors file too that may say something. And running in Debug mode may be useful too, post any errors you see here.

Running the bot in debug mode has given me 8 hours straight without crash as opposed to every 3 minutes. As far as I'm concerned my problem is resolved
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger