Thread: A couple of questions...

Default A couple of questions...

Hello everyone,

I've been playing for a couple of weeks now and I am a subscribing member. I am really enjoying the game a lot and I am not planning on cancelling my subscription but I had a couple of questions about my characters.

1. As a sub I have access to 8 character slots. I have used four of them. What happens if I let my subscription run out? Can I still access my four characters?

2. Does buying character slots unlock them as ftp if I do not have access to them?

3. Do I get to choose who I can access if I can not unlock them?

Thank you very much for your time.
    Last edited by Hrulfr; 31st January 2016 at 15:09.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've been playing for a couple of weeks now and I am a subscribing member. I am really enjoying the game a lot and I am not planning on cancelling my subscription but I had a couple of questions about my characters.

1. As a sub I have access to 8 character slots. I have used four of them. What happens if I let my subscription run out? Can I still access my four characters?

2. Does buying character slots unlock them as ftp if I do not have access to them?

3. Do I get to choose who I can access if I can not unlock them?

Thank you very much for your time.
    If you go F2p all of you characters will be locked, but you will be able to unlock 2 of them. If you have an additional slot that you purchased, you can unlock a 3rd. You will be able to choose.

Another thing to consider is that your inventory space and the amount of gold you can carry will drop. I would recommend putting any gold over the 10 F2P limit in a guild bank prior to changing to F2P. As for the inventory, you will still be able to access what is in the bottom half of your inventory, but the slots will be greyed out and you won't be able to put anything in them. Make sure you have the lower slots full to utilize them as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    If you go F2p all of you characters will be locked, but you will be able to unlock 2 of them. If you have an additional slot that you purchased, you can unlock a 3rd. You will be able to choose.

Another thing to consider is that your inventory space and the amount of gold you can carry will drop. I would recommend putting any gold over the 10 F2P limit in a guild bank prior to changing to F2P. As for the inventory, you will still be able to access what is in the bottom half of your inventory, but the slots will be greyed out and you won't be able to put anything in them. Make sure you have the lower slots full to utilize them as long as possible.
    Thank you very much. This was exactly what I was wanting to know.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom