Thread: Gaulton: Seeking settlement

Default Gaulton: Seeking settlement

Hello guys, I never really found myself connected with the community, although I would like that to change. I do have a bit of a story behind Gaulton, and I seek a guild that he'd fit in. A guild that revolves around intrigue, war, trade, and whatnot would be great. I am a DM(Dungeon Master) and have personally put together several epic-scale events across the games:LOTRO(Lord of the Rings Online)
    and SWTOR(Star Wars, the Old Republic)

My events are usually ongoing, and start with each participant building up influence and power. THis could be done in many ways, something I wish to bring to the table to the community here on Age of Conan.

The basic idea is for people to sort of build their characters up, the way they do it depends on them, and the situation they are in currently. As people build up, be they a captain, a raider, merchant, whatever you may be, you may work alongside other characters, or against them.

Anyway, I am rambling and won't go into too much detail. Anyway, point is, I am seeking a guild, and one that I intend to stay in for the long haul. If you ever want to grab hold of me personally, post on here, and we'll get in touch, thanks!

Just out of curiosity: how much do you know about Hyboria and REH writings?

I got discouraged from RP early on when pretty much everyone I ran into didn't know anything about Hyboria and tried to push some generic fantasy RP.
    Retired

I am not as well versed as I would like to be, but I know enough to know what to do and what NOT to do. I'll be frank though that my lore is extensive in Tolkien, though it is indeed lacking here, which will lead me to another point: that I would like a guild that could ease me into the whole lore, correct me when I am wrong and whatnot. Quick learner, with large ideas.

or you could just read REH books. Those are few, free, short and fun as hell.

http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2009/...es-do-pwn.html

Just read The Tower of the Elephant and if you are not BLOWN AWAY Conan might not be for you.
    http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0600831h.html
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Gathon1 View Post
    Hello guys, I never really found myself connected with the community, although I would like that to change. I do have a bit of a story behind Gaulton, and I seek a guild that he'd fit in. A guild that revolves around intrigue, war, trade, and whatnot would be great. I am a DM(Dungeon Master) and have personally put together several epic-scale events across the games:LOTRO(Lord of the Rings Online)
    and SWTOR(Star Wars, the Old Republic)

My events are usually ongoing, and start with each participant building up influence and power. THis could be done in many ways, something I wish to bring to the table to the community here on Age of Conan.

The basic idea is for people to sort of build their characters up, the way they do it depends on them, and the situation they are in currently. As people build up, be they a captain, a raider, merchant, whatever you may be, you may work alongside other characters, or against them.

Anyway, I am rambling and won't go into too much detail. Anyway, point is, I am seeking a guild, and one that I intend to stay in for the long haul. If you ever want to grab hold of me personally, post on here, and we'll get in touch, thanks!
    Why not make a new guild from scratch? A guild with spirit! A guild that makes PVP come back to live? A guild with an actual community☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Why not make a new guild from scratch? A guild with spirit! A guild that makes PVP come back to live? A guild with an actual community☺
    Bro, this is ARPE section -_-
    Retired

Hullo from an old face.

Also. I would totally do anything to get an RP community in AoC again. At least until Exiles or with Exiles concurrently :P
    On the US Cimmeria RP-PVP Server:
    Fearghus Chieftain (80 Conq) - Clan Elkhorn
    Ahearn Pictkiller (80 BS) - Clan Elkhorn

On the EU Aquilonia RP-PVP Server (as RykothEU):
    Fionnghall (52 BS) - Clan Koragg