Thread: Heart Of Atali

Default Heart Of Atali

Anyone else having an issue with this? I Googled and can't find where this begins. I see Atali but when I approach her she runs to get her brothers. I dispatch them and that's it. Is there an issue with this? Or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockhound6165 View Post
    Anyone else having an issue with this? I Googled and can't find where this begins. I see Atali but when I approach her she runs to get her brothers. I dispatch them and that's it. Is there an issue with this? Or am I missing something?
    That is as it is supposed to be.

Later on you can find her (close to a rez-pad) and talk to her. She is a bit hard to reach, but not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    That is as it is supposed to be.

Later on you can find her (close to a rez-pad) and talk to her. She is a bit hard to reach, but not impossible.
    No, she not hard to reach ..... Suicide is painless (In AoC)
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

its an old quest , we used to run it once hitting lvl 59 to aquire the item-level_60 neck for 40-59 minigames
    should work fine unless something strange has happened
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

She camps out at the Mountain Slopes respad (approx 685,1395). You can reach it by jumping over rocks but it's tricky. I usually die somewhere nearby and pick up her quest, complete it then die again to hand in. Leave your tombstone somewhere that you can pick it up.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.