Thread: T3 Crafted talisman for dt

Default T3 Crafted talisman for dt

Hi i would like to know if anyone knows, if its possible to slot a bels mirth on the t3 crafted tali. I asked around and none could give me a straight answer. Some says you need melee hits for the bels mirth to proc , other say they tryed before and worked. Anyone knows if its possible before i waste a lot of mats on it :P
    Шторм-кнут

Should be possible since tali counts as weapon, but u could be first tard in aoc history to craft that Ryaba

Tho ofc it will proc for you as offhand.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Why on earth would you want to get that talisman? When that's said, yeah you can have bel's mirth in it but in reality it is not nearly justifiable for the effort and cost and that it is just not good.

Well my point was to slot the gems bels mirth for spell penetration buff and garnet of blood proc gives aroun 109 health tap 4 times per minute. is there any chance to test it on test live ?
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Why on earth would you want to get that talisman? When that's said, yeah you can have bel's mirth in it but in reality it is not nearly justifiable for the effort and cost and that it is just not good.

If you could get bels mirth proc x2 well, you would sertanly do great, esp after they made dt gear with more mgc dmg😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Well my point was to slot the gems bels mirth for spell penetration buff and garnet of blood proc gives aroun 109 health tap 4 times per minute. is there any chance to test it on test live ?
    If any of these ideas were good people would be doing them. They are not.

Do yourself a favor and just get a t4 tali, or if you want to craft something get the shield...
    Last edited by Suctum; 17th January 2016 at 18:01.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If any of these ideas were good people would be doing them. They are not.

Do yourself a favor and just get a t4 tali, or if you want to craft something get the shield...
    Pretty much this.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch