Thread: T4 training

Default T4 training

Elo😊 As topic states ive nerver Done t4 and i want to start doing it. Have all classes most are a mix of khitai/t2/t3 some have some part blue dungeon gear. I play mainly on taurix kodiaken pommen conqen and tankarn ( dt bs pom conq and guard) IF someone wants a dedicated player to teach pls contact me ingame// cheers Steien 😁

The best way is to join a guild which is doing T4 and has the patience to do a progression group or allows new toons into their raids for training.

You don't need anyone to train you. My advice would be to go right away on youtube, watch the encounters videos available there and learn the basics like that. Takes a few minutes per encounter.

Once you know how the encounters look like, you can join any of the numerous pugs going on and just get the practice you lack. Have TS or vent, depending on what the pug you join uses and ask what role is yours and what it entices if you're not too sure.

Nobody will kick someone who's clear about being unexperienced or unsure, as long as he communicates and is being constructive/proactive.

What raid leaders and experienced people can't stand is someone who has no clue and just tries to hide inside the raid and makes everyone wipe because he did not do his duty because he did not know what to.

So all in all, no point in making of raiding a mountain, it's not, learn the basics, join pugs, communicate. Just as simple as that.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos