Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Undead Barachan Pirate pet (add it please Funcom)

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    It would be a big help if pets (bound on pickup) you already have wouldn't dropp from certain boxes again. I am especially thinking about world boss boxes and excavator boxes (unchained quest rewards). I do not know if the same pet can dropp from boxes from the item shop.
    That is a problem for everything in-game, even item shop boxes. And a lot of the time these "bound on pickup" items are also "can only have one" items, which you end up having many of at once due to a long standing bug that will never be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    That is a problem for everything in-game, even item shop boxes. And a lot of the time these "bound on pickup" items are also "can only have one" items, which you end up having many of at once due to a long standing bug that will never be fixed.
    I know, and I think especially with the item shop boxes it is just a plain rip-off, and it is one of the reasons for me why I do not buy those boxes, despite the fact that I am really interested in some of the stuff they contain.

I do not know if it is still the same with gear from excavator (and the ones from the other quest...thingis....boxes) boxes? If so that would explain why there is no bigger interest in this quests, and unchained dungeons.

(Hint hint, please look into things dropping twice from chests and boxes, especially if they are bop-boxes and they drop bop-stuff )

Puma (mountain lion) pet from the original preorder.

Wasn't the puma from the RotG preorder?
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Wasn't the puma from the RotG preorder?
    From Henryx's blog post:
    [Companion: Tamed Puma] – From retail copy of the ROTGS expansion

Most of us Conan Veterans at the time probably just got digital expansions, so we missed out on that pet.

Theres actually a number of pets that cannot be obtained even as far back is 1.5 testing.

[Companion: Keshan Sabertooth] – Reward for testing patch 1.5 on test server
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Pets and other things could be added to the Veterans Vendors too. The Veteran systems has long been stagnant and could use a plethora of new and interesting items/pets to purchase.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123