Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Undead Barachan Pirate pet (add it please Funcom)

Quote Originally Posted by hassanchop View Post
    If I understand correctly, all one had to do to obtain a Menagerie Sample(s) was be in a certain zone on Testlive between a few nominated times. Hardly legendary. I'm sure you did a lot more than that, Fass, but I bet most people didn't.
    They were given for winning pvp events @TL test got mine that way at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    They were given for winning pvp events @TL test got mine that way at least.
    First for winning pvp event and then being online for the next test. And then one for every time trial you tried on testlive and was documented correctly.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I wish I could trade the last one I have for goat.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

Thanks for all the great feedback on this guys. Truthfully, due to the focus of the upcoming arena the idea of re-itemizing old pets has been tossed around quite a bit. We can't yet make promises for any specific pets, but anything that was only briefly obtainable through highly specific requirements could be considered for candidacy.

If you guys have any other nominations feel free to suggest them; the idea would be to re-itemize things people want to see available again through in-game means. The gilding vendor is also an option, though right now we're mostly focused on the arena. Whether a pet would be better suited for one or the other would likely be dependent on its original availability.

I agree with the general sentiment here, though. One way or another that achievement would greatly benefit from a change.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Give us the wolf pet that was given to TSW preorders in 2012
    Short cuts make long delays.

I was one of the lucky few to get an Undead Barachan Pirate, and I would have no problems if extremely rare pets such as this one were to become much more readily available in-game.

I would honestly like to see all these un-obtainable pets available through some in-game means. I don't like the Gilding vendor much because you have to spend a ridiculous amount of money in the item shop on those ridiculous luck boxes to get enough tokens for the Gilding vendor exclusive items. Any of these pets that you make more available I would like to see come somewhere else other than Gilding vendor.

Having these kinds of pets available as progressive rewards for doing the arena would be a nice option. Maybe some could be added as un-bound / trad-able drops from the WB.
    Last edited by tapwater; 1st February 2016 at 16:22.

I want Barsen the goat.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Since this has (add it please Funcom).. Figure why not Lots of things for Achievements should be brought to.

Highlighting all the quest from 1 to 80 for level 80s to go back and do if they missed any.

Bring back The Silver Atrium, there was the Female pets from that we could get and the quest in Nobel district brought players together to get it done. An no complaint
    it was limited content. But why remove something that was good content.

Only thing I can ask is Funcom doesn't add things that been removed to the achievement board.

It would be a big help if pets (bound on pickup) you already have wouldn't dropp from certain boxes again. I am especially thinking about world boss boxes and excavator boxes (unchained quest rewards). I do not know if the same pet can dropp from boxes from the item shop.

I want that Khitaian girl with a fan (ROGS pre-launch event).
    Retired

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast