Thread: buged minigame general quest. Frustrated i am!!

Default buged minigame general quest. Frustrated i am!!

Ive been crashing,been feared under the map etc too many times now! Ive been so damn close to a new update in my general quest when i crash ... i loose my streak and have to start all over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and AGAIN!!! I decided to use REAL money to be able to buy indimidity. Tho even with these it happenes too often and today i was at 12win streak when i got the grp bug in jhebbal sag,i decided to relog to remove the bug,the grp bug was gone😃😃😃. BUT! MY streak was gone TOO.... what is this???? Ive used too damn mutch money in this game to just see this happen again and again.. i bought 3x 10 indemidity and ive crashed away OVER half.... is this working as intended???????
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Sure, instead of fixing bugs FC put that buff in the item shop that PvP players have to buy to not loose their win streak... thats professional marketing.
    Jokes aside, you should probably know that FC has only like 1 person actively working on this game and there is no time for fixing bugs. You simply have to deal with it, they wont fix anything that is as small as the group bug in JS, fearing under maps or the randomly appearing coward shame buffs.