Thread: Dance of Sacrifice - Yellow Priests of Yun

Default Dance of Sacrifice - Yellow Priests of Yun

Can someone explain how to complete this faction quest please?
    I stripped down all my armor, vanity stuff, and weapons (including rings, etc.)
    Then at 1900 hours, I did the "dance_sexy" emote, next to the nudie girl who gave me the quest (after the priestess lady came out), and apparently nobody was impressed. MC Hammer, I am not.

Not sure what I am missing on that quest.

Thanks in advance.

/dance_sexy is an emote not an actual dance. Find the dance ability in the companion tab and hit it at the 1900 hour mark.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    /dance_sexy is an emote not an actual dance. Find the dance ability in the companion tab and hit it at the 1900 hour mark.
    Thanks much my friend.
    Reality just set in. If we were in a nightclub, and I had to ask how I'm supposed to dance with a flirty topless girl, I would be a pathetic man, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    This quest appears bugged.

I only have cimmerian dance ability and it doesnt work anymore. It used to work years ago, but ive tried it a few different times.. nothing happens. I just dance and dance.. no quest update.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    This quest appears bugged.

I only have cimmerian dance ability and it doesnt work anymore. It used to work years ago, but ive tried it a few different times.. nothing happens. I just dance and dance.. no quest update.
    You have to be sure that you have absolutely nothing in any slot (power and vanity) as well. Also the time has to be right. It should work with the natural dance you started with. I had an issue with unequipable items, but a GM fixed it for me, so you can always try a petition.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    You have to be sure that you have absolutely nothing in any slot (power and vanity) as well. Also the time has to be right. It should work with the natural dance you started with. I had an issue with unequipable items, but a GM fixed it for me, so you can always try a petition.
    Did it a few times lately and vanity slots were fine - I only cleared ALL power slots and turned off vanity look. Then at 19-20:00 game time I activated the dance skill (aquilonian) and it immediately completed the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    unequipable items? such as potions and runes or what?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    unequipable items? such as potions and runes or what?
    Nah, the shackles from Tortage. Also there was a bug that stopped items from being removed (which was fixable by transition) and a weapon usage/equip bug from minis/pvp lag.