Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question to developers

i still don't understand what's wrong with crom... is not like you couldnt pvp there...
    meh...

will we ever see a server mage or atleast free transers over to crom?

Fury and Rage are dead and has been for a while. AOC is still thriving (more or less) on Crom, so if you want to play, that is where you need to be. It is extremely unlikely that FC will ever merge the servers, so the only real solution for you is to move to Crom. If you're on Rage, then you're **** out of luck and need to make a new character. I spent all my AOC time on Fury until I deemed it dead, then I moved. I'm 100% happy with my decicion. If I hadn't done this, I would have quit the game, now I'm still enjoying it immensly.

So no point in QQing, because that's not gonna help. Either relocate/start new and have a blast, or stay where you are and keep being frutrated. It DOES cost money, but #1 it is well worth it, and #2 Everything costs money, nothing new under the sun there.

Im done with aoc anyway just playing some minis and OW pvp now and then .
    Server merge or cross Server wont happen anytime soon , thats for sure , but for many , Crom as it is , is rather unattractive.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Well, you are quite passionate about pvp, which is a good thing. I do hope the current CM can get a free transfer for those that want it. It will benefit the game in the long run.

I do understand where you where you are coming from. I started AOC on rage due to a Couterstrike buddy. It was quite exciting cause everywhere was a potential deathtrap. I died tons of times etc.

But overall I found Crom better balanced. Im a healer (in eve onlinenor conan). Never cared bout k/d ratio, but on rage I would die with no options. I know I could keep grinding, but It why Crom is better overall.

For those than know EVE; ive lost over 100billion worth of assets. That translates into several months of hardcore gaming. So ppl on crom are not automatically risk adverse.....

Default What about the devs' ideas?

I always read what various players would like to see, new, in game. I'd really be interested to hear what the devs would like to see come to pass for Age of Conan, from their own perspective.
    They know their resources better than any of us. They know what would be possible and how easy/difficult it would be to implement.

Any wish list items devs?

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Blame your fellow furians because in the past except few exceptions, many were crying 24/7 that if funcom ever merge servers they were going to leave the game,they didnt want a merge with Crom with the pve noobs(as they were calling crom player)
    still the case for me :P

Crom s*cks

playing splatoon with my 6 year old half sis is more challenging pvp then killing a world boss on crom, i can tell you that.

I don't understand why we have server restarted 5-6 times every month if Funcom don't have any updates for months.

Funcom

Part of the reason we do the restarts is to make sure everything stays refreshed and stable. Another part of it is to make sure that guild renown is calculated properly, as that was a long-standing issue that we're able to address through these regular restarts.

We'll have a more in-depth update from Tilty in the future.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Part of the reason we do the restarts is to make sure everything stays refreshed and stable. Another part of it is to make sure that guild renown is calculated properly, as that was a long-standing issue that we're able to address through these regular restarts.

We'll have a more in-depth update from Tilty in the future.

Any idea when this will be? Hopefully not 3 months from now...

First week of the new year, fresh start, at least an introduction would be nice.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast