Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question to developers

Above all , lets not forget that crom is simply dull and boring .
    Crom is the final station where you go until the boredom kills the game for you.
    While this may not apply to the pve population , the number of pvp players on the other gives me right.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    It's not done by just transferring toons from one server to another. What about guildcities? Ever thought about?
    Come to Crom, and Siege! U cant expect to get your guildcities to a new server m8.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Above all , lets not forget that crom is simply dull and boring .
    Crom is the final station where you go until the boredom kills the game for you.
    While this may not apply to the pve population , the number of pvp players on the other gives me right.
    Stop mixing with the games PVPers then. They're the most immature element within the game with their constant bitching, crying and whining in global. They're probably the reason Rage is so empty. People create a character there, see the community and think, I'm out of here. If all you have to offer new players is whining and flaming what do you expect, a large community?

Edit by Anzu: *insert random Christmas cheer*
    Last edited by Anzu; 25th December 2015 at 18:59.
    Typing on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Blame your fellow furians because in the past except few exceptions, many were crying 24/7 that if funcom ever merge servers they were going to leave the game,they didnt want a merge with Crom with the pve noobs(as they were calling crom player),they didnt want crom to have pvp events,they didnt want ppl from both servers be able to enjoy all content the game has to offer without transfering.

And in the end the only thing they managed is to have fury empty and to have some players banned from forum by constanlty reporting every post that had to do with Crom PvP events and merging fury with crom.

P.s I still would like to see a merge but because the people I described up were so annoying in the past,I cant deny that Im enjoying that they will have to pay for a transfer.(although its bad that people with common sense from fury that they were up for merge in the past getting punished because of these crybabies).
    And in the end Funcom two years ago open free transfers from Fury to Crom, but.....for short period of time.
    And it made the server empty.

Can you list my fellow furians? I think you mean just 3-4 people, not more.
    Last years, I see no more than 5-20 posts per day on this forum.
    What do you mean speaking: "crying 24/7"?

Why you call them "your fellows"?
    These are same "my fellows" as well as "yours fellows" because we play the same game.

"Furians" "Cromians" - it looks like rasism. We all like AoC and wish a prosperity for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post

"Furians" "Cromians" - it looks like rasism. We all like AoC and wish a prosperity for this game.

Not talking about anyone in particular , but many pve Edit by Anzu: Players would prefer any pvp player to quit the game.
    But in fact crom would be dead if it wasn't so many people from pvp servers who went over there
    Last edited by Anzu; 25th December 2015 at 19:01.
    Typing on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Not talking about anyone in particular , but many pve Edit by Anzu: Players would prefer any pvp player to quit the game.
    But in fact crom would be dead if it wasn't so many people from pvp servers who went over there
    This is obviously true since raids never fill but minigames pop 24/7 with no problems. Nice point.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek-Drake View Post
    This is obviously true since raids never fill but minigames pop 24/7 with no problems. Nice point.
    You obviously dont read properly.
    I was talking about People who come from a PVP server .
    In a comment above I mentioned that the number of players actually pvping is low
    Typing on mobile

pvp is generally said by pvers to contain too many childish people but in reality it's the essence of competition and the quest to perfection in younger people like in any sport that leaves them never satisfied, when you see football or basketball teams fighting each other on the playground or complain about the judges it's the exact same and it's real life with pros earning 100's of millions per contract.

and on the other hand pve is not devoid of childish problems like creating player made loot rules script just for random t1 stuff, guild drama about loot priority and dkp, global qq about ninjas, raid leaders keeping stuff for their friends and canceling rolls, etc..

the fact is the annoying and childish pvper always complaining about balance and creating global drama is as common as the annoying and childish pver complaining about pixels and creating global drama. However internet should be the last place to seek for world peace, if it ever happens it's an illusion because freedom of speech from behind a screen usually allows to uncover the most disturbing and censured sides of human nature.

Ive never understood the need to make a divide between pvp'ers and pve'ers, but this aspect of playerdiscussing reminds me of forumthreads in EVE Online.
    At the end of the day, pve'ers and pvpers are all paying subscriptionfees, keeping the game alive.
    I know many that never fired a shot at another player even after years of playing. Doesnt make them less valuable to the game, and often they made teamspeak/mumble/chat entertaining with their wit.
    We even babysat some of these players and persuaded them to kill people. "Nooo, i dont wanna....!" But once they saw "ohh, thats a nice explosion"+adrenaline rush; "i wanna kill some more!"
    Had the more seasoned pvpers in stitches laughing etc.

So why bother with the "mudslinging" between camps?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast