Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Question to developers

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Part of the reason we do the restarts is to make sure everything stays refreshed and stable. Another part of it is to make sure that guild renown is calculated properly, as that was a long-standing issue that we're able to address through these regular restarts.

We'll have a more in-depth update from Tilty in the future.
    If you partly do them to calculate renown rankings could you then disable the one that happens during Saturdays? It's annoying to have them twice a week.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

While restarts are annoying when you might have gotten some spare time for gaming, take EVE Online, server restart every day

Part of the reason we do the restarts is to make sure everything stays refreshed and stable. Another part of it is to make sure that guild renown is calculated properly, as that was a long-standing issue that we're able to address through these regular restarts.

We'll have a more in-depth update from Tilty in the future.
    Hi good sir! I crash all the time while in minis,this happens when i die. U have a solution? Its very frustrating since i loose streak everytime=/
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Funcom

Have you tried contacting technical support from http://help.funcom.com/ ? Client crashes can be caused by a multitude of things, so it's hard to say exactly what is happening without being able to take a closer look. You also may want to consider repairing broken data or flat-out reinstalling the client. Sorry to hear of the trouble :/
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by iudexinferi View Post
    While restarts are annoying when you might have gotten some spare time for gaming, take EVE Online, server restart every day
    Yes but unlike AOC in Eve you get a complete game with constant free updates and support lol.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Have you tried contacting technical support from http://help.funcom.com/ ? Client crashes can be caused by a multitude of things, so it's hard to say exactly what is happening without being able to take a closer look. You also may want to consider repairing broken data or flat-out reinstalling the client. Sorry to hear of the trouble :/
    Tnx alot for a very friendly reply☺ i am going to reinstal the game from scratch and hope it will resolve the problem for me☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Funcom

I hope so too! If your game crashes again, please see if you can copy the error message (if one even pops up) and save a copy of the "AgeOfConan.txt" file and the "dxdiag.txt" files in your Age of Conan game folder to send to tech support. This information will help find a possible cause, at the very least.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Not directly a question to the developers but to funcom in general.

In the past you removed direct debit for germany. I understood this, because direct debit was replaced with SEPA direct debit in the EU. But you didn't add SEPA afterwards and there was no news too.
    Now you removed PaySafeCard from the payment options. Again no news or hint for the reasons. And again no alternative option. Now there are only creditcard and PayPal for a german customer.
    Why don't you inform us about the payment options? And why don't you provide alternatives? I'm pretty sure you loose some customers that way... just wondering.

Btw. some reasons why there are no new payment options would be nice.
    Huntah - Conqueror, Aggrohunter - Guardian, Hundter - Dark Templar, Huntilia - Ranger, Hunthoxia - Herald of Xotli

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234