Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question to developers

Default Question to developers

Hello,

I create this thread because the situation on Fury and Rage in last 2 years doesn't satisfy the requirements of MMO games.

It is a main question for me, for all my friends and acquaintances, for that part of community from Fury and Rage which is familiar to me.

I'd like to ask any of developers to answer me the following questions:

1. A new player enter the AoC and create the character on PvP server.
    Online on Fury: 50 players in prime time, 10 players all other time.
    Most of group and raid content is unavailable because there are no players. T2 craft unavailable. T3 craft unavailable. Any raid instead of WB raids - unaviable.
    Whether he will continue to play further?

2. The old player returned to AoC on PvP server.
    Online on Fury: 50 players in prime time, 10 players all other time.
    Most of group and raid content is unavailable. Minigames can be played only in prime time.
    Whether he will continue to play further?

3. I have 5 accounts at the moment, I did them for my friends.
    But I am ashamed to call new people to Fury/Rage.
    What do you think about it?
    If they join, whether they will continue to play further?

How much more can we expect the merger of servers, how many more potential or currect subscribers you want to lose before it?

When you stop killing the game?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Aett; 23rd December 2015 at 10:31.

They should do something that I've been saying for years, but it's probably too hard to implement now that they're down to a skeleton crew of developers. In fact, my last inside intelligence on the company said that there was only one full time AoC developer and he wasn't a programmer. He is/was a level/encounter designer which was why we kept getting unchained dungeons instead of dungeons and bosses that included entirely new assets.

I digress. What they should do is merge all of the servers into one server and every zone where PVP is allowed should have a PVP instance. If you're happy not being ganked while questing, then fine, but if you want some PVP action, then go to a res pad and switch to the PVP instance.

Voila. Population problem solved. Now the PVP'ers can go get their T2 and T3 crafted weapons and raid gear if they want to and then they can swap to a PVP instance and do some solo duels in Khesh.

What do you expect them to do? Force people to play by gun point?

Quote Originally Posted by Cropt View Post
    What do you expect them to do? Force people to play by gun point?
    Merge servers?
    It seemed to me that it is clear to anyone.

Move to Crom. Problem solved. Next?

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Nein Nein Nein
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Merge the servers Problem solved. Next?
    Fixed that for you.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

How to move to Crom from Rage?

And why new players must see rip servers like Fury or Rage?
    They leave the game and delete AoC after seeing it. What do you think about that?

Why I must transfer all my 12 chars from dead server for money?

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    Why I must transfer all my 12 chars from dead server for money?
    Blame your fellow furians because in the past except few exceptions, many were crying 24/7 that if funcom ever merge servers they were going to leave the game,they didnt want a merge with Crom with the pve noobs(as they were calling crom player),they didnt want crom to have pvp events,they didnt want ppl from both servers be able to enjoy all content the game has to offer without transfering.

And in the end the only thing they managed is to have fury empty and to have some players banned from forum by constanlty reporting every post that had to do with Crom PvP events and merging fury with crom.

P.s I still would like to see a merge but because the people I described up were so annoying in the past,I cant deny that Im enjoying that they will have to pay for a transfer.(although its bad that people with common sense from fury that they were up for merge in the past getting punished because of these crybabies).
    Last edited by zeuss; 25th December 2015 at 08:42.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Blame your fellow furians because in the past except few exceptions, many were crying 24/7 that if funcom ever merge servers they were going to leave the game,they didnt want a merge with Crom with the pve noobs(as they were calling crom player),they didnt want crom to have pvp events,they didnt want ppl from both servers be able to enjoy all content the game has to offer without transfering.

And in the end the only thing they managed is to have fury empty and to have some players banned from forum by constanlty reporting every post that had to do with Crom PvP events and merging fury with crom.

P.s I still would like to see a merge but because the people I described up were so annoying in the past,I cant deny that Im enjoying that they will have to pay for a transfer.(although its bad that people with common sense from fury that they were up for merge in the past getting punished because of these crybabies).
    It's not done by just transferring toons from one server to another. What about guildcities? Ever thought about?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast