Thread: carny combos

Default carny combos

so i recently dusted off my old conq, and iv been playing brute all the time and now i wanna try carny, the thing is that i dont know wich rank of the different abilitys is best for pvp, any one who can help me out? and it woud be great toget some pvp tips/tricks aswell for carny pvp

no one with carny conq that can help?

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroz View Post
    no one with carny conq that can help?
    No one who plays carnage ever thinks about anyone else :P

The combos you need are Bloody Hack 1 for a quick snare, BH3 for regular use, Bloodbath 1 for regular use, Bloodbath 6 for the occasions when everyone is clustered tight together and you have time and Whirlwind is on cooldown.

You want to switch to 2h for GoDs 3 and Feint Attack 8 at the onset of an engagement, and to use top rank of Batter Aside, the Khitai combo if you can get it.

Breach and Overwhelm use top ranks.
    I don't make points I make dents.

I'd actualy suggest using Gods 1, since it has the highest proc dmg and is quickest to do. Aside from that the highest rank of feint is nice with anihilation, if it's speced (also depends on how much **** u want to hotkey ).
    Other than that do bladeweave, frenzy, charge in with breakthrough for nice opening dmg and start dpsin. U might want to use BB 6 a tad more often than occasionaly, since the strength of a carnage conq isn't standing around doing finishers, but running around doing prehits and being missed upon until you're ready to unload the 2k combo finisher.