Thread: Changing Factions but Can't Find Any Quests... help pls

Default Changing Factions but Can't Find Any Quests... help pls

Hello,
    I'm a returning player, after a few years of non play.
    I am still re-learning the game, and have decided to swap out 3 factions in exchange for joining Scarlet Circle, Yellow Priests, and Shadows of Jade.
    I was able to find the signs, and kill 10 of the opposing factions' members to get to a "neutral" state.
    Now, I'm stuck. I'm not able to locate anyone in those factions to give me any quests to gain standing. At present, I'm still at -3800 with those new 3 groups. I've checked in Grasslands, KK, and Chosain. No luck.
    Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've missed playing, and want to get back into it.

Thanks much in advance.

Keep killing the members of the opposing faction until you become friendly with your new faction (you need to be at 5000 points).
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Keep killing the members of the opposing faction until you become friendly with your new faction (you need to be at 5000 points).
    Hey there. Thank you much for such a quick response. Unfortunately, I did think of that and tried to kill the entire BB camp in Grasslands. My negative faction number didn't move an inch. : (
    I think my next thing to try will be to find the signs of the 3 factions I left, join them again, kill 10 Priests, SoJs, and Scarlets, and then go back to their signs and try the whole process again.
    Either that, or try a new toothpaste. ha ha
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnytheKid View Post
    Hey there. Thank you much for such a quick response. Unfortunately, I did think of that and tried to kill the entire BB camp in Grasslands. My negative faction number didn't move an inch. : (
    I think my next thing to try will be to find the signs of the 3 factions I left, join them again, kill 10 Priests, SoJs, and Scarlets, and then go back to their signs and try the whole process again.
    Either that, or try a new toothpaste. ha ha
    cheers
    JOY!!!

Logged in a few minutes ago, and the faction numbers have changed. Not sure why it didn't do so last night, but I'm back on track.

Thanks again for the prompt info post. See ya in the game.
    Last edited by Anzu; 8th December 2015 at 14:04.