Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Old Friends...

Default Looking For Old Friends...

Hello Crom folks. I'm making a return to the game (last played in 2012) and was looking to see if I can find anyone I used to run with. You guys probably know me as Shadow or Balthazaar depending on when we played together. I typically ran as an Assassin or a PoM, and was in the guilds House of Heroes (pre 1st server merge), and The Legacy during my last few years playing. There were a couple of others in between House of Heroes and Legacy that I was in for short periods of time but I don't remember all of the names. Anyway, I'm going to be making a return very soon and if anyone is still playing it would be great to reconnect with you. Hope I hear from some folks!

Thanks!
    Last edited by BalthazaarSix; 7th December 2015 at 15:07.
    -Shadow aka BalthazaarSix
    "The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." - Leonardo da Vinci

ShadowzDeth - 80 Sin, ShadowzToxin - 80 Sin, BloodBathory - 80 DT, ShadowMedic - 80 PoM, ShadowCrypt - 80 Necro, Klandeztine - 80 Ranger, Shadowsix - 80 Guard, ShadowStormz - 80 ToS

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    i had a friend once

once.
    no you didn't
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

What are friends? Can you buy them on the in-game store??
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    What are friends? Can you buy them on the in-game store??
    I heard friends were in game untill Fc removed them along with team sign ups in minis
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I heard friends were in game untill Fc removed them along with team sign ups in minis
    Unfortunately Funcom did clear our friends lists when the USA and EU servers were merged ....

Anyone notice over this past year that people got banned from the forums and got infractions for having "goodbye" threads and posts? But its ok for mostly funcom staff to post goodbye threads
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Hi All i am also looking for old friends, i used to play in Harlots of Tortage if there are anyone left from the guild still playing.

I remember Invinos, Ellessar and a few others.

Hiya - Bamse?,

Invino and HoTs merged with my guild Niflheim an eternity ago to become Crucible. We then merged with The Unforgiven to become Unforgiveable. There are still quite a few of the original HoTs in guild including Invino, Chrisin, Norse, Tela and more.

Give me a shout in game, I'm usually on on Septra, Drinn or Prinn.

The forum details are in my signature.

Talk soon,

D
    Drinn(BS), Septra(ToS), Maelmordha(DT), Prinn(Demo), Krinn(Sin), Grinn(G) plus many others....

I had friends too... But i see some familiar names here still
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast