Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: is the prayer done?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    BTW, hotfix for 1 cosmetic pet and servers down for 2 hours? That problem can't wait for next update?
    Doesn't mean they didn't sneak in a few ninja changes.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

BTW, hotfix for 1 cosmetic pet and servers down for 2 hours? That problem can't wait for next update?
    It had a few other things as well. Like the preparation for the sub offer coming "soon".
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I wouldn't be surprised if it is linked to the new PvE-Arena that is coming soon(TM)
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Funcom

Alright, all. Thanks for everybody's insight and input regarding the expectations of your Community Team moving forward.

The main points that everybody seems to agree upon are:

• We need to be more active in general; forums, in-game, social media, and the like.
    • There needs to be more overall communication regarding events and other happenings.
    • Make sure you get your movie quote references on point.

There's a lot of work to be done, and it won't happen overnight. That said, we hear you loud and clear.

I'm going to lay this discussion to rest for now.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234