Thread: Losing "Path of the Vanquisher" during minigame

Default Losing "Path of the Vanquisher" during minigame

I am sometimes losing my winning streak in the middle of a minigame (I'm not leaving or losing the minigame!) anyone has had the same experience?

Quest Task failed: "Path of the Vanquisher"
    New Task: "Path of the Vanquisher"

Yes, not often but has happened once or twice for no apparent reason. What I did notice in both cases was a heavy dose of redlining
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Yep, I was on an 8 win streak, I bought the one things that save your progress, activated one...then lost a match and it started me over. I put a petition in, they gave me my whatchamacallit thing back but lost the 8 win streak. I cried silently, in my moms basement, while eating a bag of lays BBQ chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Cropt View Post
    Yep, I was on an 8 win streak, I bought the one things that save your progress, activated one...then lost a match and it started me over. I put a petition in, they gave me my whatchamacallit thing back but lost the 8 win streak. I cried silently, in my moms basement, while eating a bag of lays BBQ chips.
    More or less.

Somehow the game can't record your progress on the quests, which seems dumb but whatever, even if I can show in my chat lot winning a game, the rewards received, followed by a random reset.

And to the OP, I've lost progress by redlining in a mini, crashing in a mini, crashing while queued and not getting back in game before the join timer runs out. No way around it and no way to predict or stop it.
    I don't make points I make dents.