Thread: Looking for a PST or Aussie Eastern Time Raiding Guild

Default Looking for a PST or Aussie Eastern Time Raiding Guild

Hey all!

I came back to the game recently (about 7 months ago); and I've been having fun in my current guild, but I need to advance further in a guild that has better raiding times for me. I am in PST and get home late , so anything from 9pm PST to 12 AM would be perfect. So, that can also fit Aussie Eastern time if they raid around 4-7pm. Looking at the forums, it seems that we are flooded with CET guilds which would definitely not work for me. I'm hoping this isn't a search that fails just because of my work schedule. Please get back to me in the forums or you can send a tell to any of these toons that I frequently play at this time:

Jennadara (POM)
    Valaraukoh (TOS)
    Peacheekeen (Ranger)
    Bossyboots (Necro)
    Jenty (BS
    )
    Do not underestimate the power of /ignore.

Think the only large guild that raids Australia time is Requiem Nex.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Think the only large guild that raids Australia time is Requiem Nex.
    Ya, thanks for responding, but their raid schedule doesn't fit either. Believe it or not, their times fit Eastern States better than Western.

I also want to say, to reduce any confusion: I'm not necessarily looking for an Aussie guild, just a guild that fits the time slots I've previously mentioned in the OP.
    Do not underestimate the power of /ignore.

Yeah, RN only has a few raids starting in your time block. Looks like a couple 11:30pm PST starts, and a 9:30pm start I believe. Most raids are later for the Oceanic people or for the US EST time.

Have a chat to members from "The Walking Dead", "Aichmophobia" and "Shadowdancers" guilds. They also raid in the USA timezone, so worth finding out what times they usually start their raids and if the raids they are currently are doing are what you are after.
    I am not a member of any of those guilds so can not be more specific about their schedules.