Thread: Lagging out since Cimmeria closed

Default Lagging out since Cimmeria closed

When I pvp'd my Sin on Cimmeria I did okay, but since being moved to Fury I can rarely hit anything with the lag and the tiny area of effect of Daggers. It's about 1.5 to 2 seconds of lag judging from things like the flame traps in Refuge of the Apostate. If I run into the flames I take no damage, if I run when they are off I take 3 hits. I can adjust to that, but what do you do when in PvP and you get hit 1-2 seconds before you see the attack or know where to strike before targets are seen to move? Anyone else have this lag barrier?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    When I pvp'd my Sin on Cimmeria I did okay, but since being moved to Fury I can rarely hit anything with the lag and the tiny area of effect of Daggers. It's about 1.5 to 2 seconds of lag judging from things like the flame traps in Refuge of the Apostate. If I run into the flames I take no damage, if I run when they are off I take 3 hits. I can adjust to that, but what do you do when in PvP and you get hit 1-2 seconds before you see the attack or know where to strike before targets are seen to move? Anyone else have this lag barrier?
    Look at your Latency, if you are from Europe it's totaly normal that it is on ~150ms with some lag spikes. The servers were moved to the USA so the general latency is higher now.