Thread: Mitigation issue

Default Mitigation issue

Hello. This is my first post so bare with me pls.
    I recently made a DT. Got it to lvl 49 and got bored of grinding so i added a offline level. It seemed to me that the stats haven't increased at all. Didn't take a pic for lvl 49 to compare to lvl 50 so i added another lvl from 50 to 51 and took pictures of the attributes tab for both the levels. This is what happened:
    Lvl 50: mitigation -15.5% Dps 154.2 I'm using Frenzy stance.
    Lvl 51: mitigation -16.1% Dps 153.8 I added another offline level the next morning:
    Lvl 52: mitigation -16.7% Dps 160.5 The dps seems to have the normal value the next morning as it was like 155 at lvl 49 or something like that if i recall.
    Lvl 53: mitigation -17.9% Dps 159.7 Added another and again both dps and mitig. dropped.

I did comparisons in neutral/defensive stances too for lvls 52/53:
    LVl 52 Neutral 22.4% Def 27.9%
    Lvl 53 Neutral 21.6% Def 27.2%
    I never changed gear/buffs/pots/zone etc. I just logged out added a lvl, logged back in.
    I closed the whole client and even repaired the files hoping for a difference.
    So, are the offline lvls bugged or as i've been hearing around if the gear is too low lvl it loses stats ? Help me out. Thank you.

No , from what I remember 25-30% mitigation is normal and just fine at that level.
    It's the value of average damage you mitigate from an opponent of YOUR level. It doesn't mean that your armor gets less :b
    Last edited by slackjoint; 26th November 2015 at 17:15.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Well that explains everything. Thank you kind sir.