Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The goodbye sezmra thread

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    @ SciIti
    You must really love aggravating people. Or what was the reason for that post?

Smezra is female. Says something about how well "he" was known here.
    "Man" can be gender-neutral. "She is a good man" is a perfectly acceptable sentence in the English language. Also, "man" can be an interjection.

It is always sad to see people go. I hope she stays on IRC!
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 23rd November 2015 at 05:15.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Dear Sezmra,

you kind words of farewell moved me deeply and I finally understood what you did for this community behind the curtians, really importand stuff that absolutly kept you from beeing present in this community. Thanks a lot lot that after months and years of only posting official organisation stuff you took the time to properly say goodbye to the AoC-community...

...not....!

Really? Again a goodbye thread in which the one who is leaving DIDN'T EVEN POST? It were different times and reasons the last time this happened, but....really?

Anyway, made my day.

I will never forget how Sezmra embraced the wild plans of a looney RPer and made it possible to have a custom-made raidboss spawn for sake of a spectacular finale to a long-term adventure RP.

Thank you, Sez, for your support and enthusiasm
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    There's a really high turnover rate on community managers. Waltergiest...
    Yeah, we all miss "Walter" -_-
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

Sometimes you can still see that Walter der Geist is haunting the forums
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Funny distortion: "Waldgeist" -> "Waltergiest".
    "Waldgeist" means "forest spirit" (Wald := wood, forest; Geist := ghost, spirit).

Bye bye Sezmra and good luck!
    Nalianda

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    I will never forget how Sezmra embraced the wild plans of a looney RPer and made it possible to have a custom-made raidboss spawn for sake of a spectacular finale to a long-term adventure RP.

Thank you, Sez, for your support and enthusiasm
    This!
    No need to be harsh with her. With certain management types and no money left, there is only so much one human can do. And if the results are not to your liking, it does not necessary mean the direct contact is at fault...could be the system, software or other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    No need to be harsh with her. With certain management types and no money left, there is only so much one human can do. And if the results are not to your liking, it does not necessary mean the direct contact is at fault...could be the system, software or other people.
    True. I would be very surprised if the community team didn't have express instructions to focus on TSW. And you can't expect people to go the extra mile out of intrinsic motivation, like Waldgeist (best CM this game ever had) did.

Good luck with whatever lies ahead for you, Sezmra!
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Quistan View Post
    Yeah, we all miss "Walter" -_-
    Meh. It was a long time ago, I didn't feel like looking up the name, and I wasn't part of the German community. I just knew his name began with some form of Walt, Wald, Wat, Wad, .. etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast