Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury has too many small guilds

Default Fury has too many small guilds

With the current population on Fury it would be better for the smal guilds to merge and join ranks vs the bigger ones. This way i bet it would be more competetive and a bigger chance to do Sieges and massive open world pvp☺ i encurrage people to do this😃
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    With the current population on Fury it would be better for the smal guilds to merge and join ranks vs the bigger ones. This way i bet it would be more competetive and a bigger chance to do Sieges and massive open world pvp☺ i encurrage people to do this😃

Not to mention premades😈
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

All this we saw, neither aiding nor hindering the immutable cosmic law, and one by one we died; for we PvP Guilds are not immortal, though our lives are as the lives of whole servers. At last I alone was left, dreaming of old times among the ruined temples of jungle-lost Khitai, worshipped as a god by f2p newbies. Then came Wild, versed in dark knowledge handed down through the golden days of Fury, since before pvp sank.

The eyes cleared instantly and became cold and cruel as a vulture's. The tall silken-clad form lifted erect, and towered gauntly above the forum users: "i encurrage people to do this"

Slith laid the scroll on the ebony table.

'He who sent this scroll bade me say, "Craig Morrison gives you a last gift and a last enchantment."'

Wild recoiled, his dark face ashy. The scroll was no longer crystal-clear; its murky depths pulsed and throbbed, and curious smoky waves of changing color passed over its smooth surface. As if drawn hypnotically, Wild bent over the table and gripped the scroll in his hands, staring into its shadowed depths, as if it were a magnet to draw the shuddering soul from his body.

The scroll read:

Update Notes 2.1 - 14th of December

Minigames
    This update introduces first version of the PvP group balancing changes. Players will still be able to sign up with a group, but their group will be disbanded and subjected to class and team balancing criterias.

And now Wild suddenly realized his fate, and he sprang up, releasing the scroll.

All but too late, pvp was already ****ed
    Retired

Ih noo , roleplaying , what did i just read !

And ya for fury it would probably be best if there were just maybe 4 guilds around
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    All this we saw, neither aiding nor hindering the immutable cosmic law, and one by one we died; for we PvP Guilds are not immortal, though our lives are as the lives of whole servers. At last I alone was left, dreaming of old times among the ruined temples of jungle-lost Khitai, worshipped as a god by f2p newbies. Then came Wild, versed in dark knowledge handed down through the golden days of Fury, since before pvp sank.

The eyes cleared instantly and became cold and cruel as a vulture's. The tall silken-clad form lifted erect, and towered gauntly above the forum users: "i encurrage people to do this"

Slith laid the scroll on the ebony table.

'He who sent this scroll bade me say, "Craig Morrison gives you a last gift and a last enchantment."'

Wild recoiled, his dark face ashy. The scroll was no longer crystal-clear; its murky depths pulsed and throbbed, and curious smoky waves of changing color passed over its smooth surface. As if drawn hypnotically, Wild bent over the table and gripped the scroll in his hands, staring into its shadowed depths, as if it were a magnet to draw the shuddering soul from his body.

The scroll read:

Update Notes 2.1 - 14th of December

Minigames
    This update introduces first version of the PvP group balancing changes. Players will still be able to sign up with a group, but their group will be disbanded and subjected to class and team balancing criterias.

And now Wild suddenly realized his fate, and he sprang up, releasing the scroll.

All but too late, pvp was already ****ed
    THE most epic reply ive had😃
    I am living in a fantasy yes,but everything is possible in a game😄
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    This can be positive and negative in same time...

First of all, problem is there isn't much good players left activity playing anyways.
    Second: then in fury's situation you would have two major guilds - one of them NW that has good communication and good players - they have the upper hand in this in any situation as i seen in pvp events. Even if you zerg them, after a success of pushing them, you will in a short time get it back to you. They will call more or they will change tactic.
    Third: Communication - 70% of players on the server in the virtues type of events dont want to join TS to communicate and coordinate. This is one of the major problems in any type of pvp.

So my opinion is people first need to change there approach to pvp.
    Start coming to TS, learn to focus right targets and all that.

Then in that situation there wont be need to merge any guilds.

Besides, you think that other guilds wanna merge? That can be rejected from maybe 90% of guilds out there on fury.

Think a lot of guilds on fury don't like each other much or they keep there old name and/or leadership.

Anyways now the new trend is anyways joining NW...

P.S. if you wanna fight them join THE LAW
    Last edited by Chegy4; 23rd November 2015 at 14:51.
    The Law of Fury

Hardly playing AoC atm , especially on fury , but id always be up for fight )
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I recently heard something about a secret guild project called The Mykonos Patrol , involving grandmaster Ersa , Svarti and Vehl ,
    but then again maybe i saw this during my sleep
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    I recently heard something about a secret guild project called The Mykonos Patrol , involving grandmaster Ersa , Svarti and Vehl ,
    but then again maybe i saw this during my sleep
    Where can i put my app?😃😃
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    The Mykonos Patrol
    Is Mykonos so kind of pasta dish or kebab?
    Retired

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast