Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Challenger Approaches!

Welcome Aboard! Do you have any plans for us? Tomium used to run a forum game, but that seems to have disappeared.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Wink

Odonoptera, are you sure its "challenger"?
    Not "afflicted by suicidal tendencies"?

Welcome to the sharktank
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Odonoptera, are you sure its "challenger"?
    May be he want challenge us or Funcom

Hey!

Can you give any words about fixing bugs in game and what priorities they have?

Like what seems eternal amount of years ago, the resurrection window has been bugged with resetting to "outside" when receiving a resurrection. Since we now did get this today:

"GUI:
    The "Show target's current target" option now defaults to being enabled."

Maybe we can also get a:

"GUI:
    The "Show target's current resurrection target" option now defaults to being the newest resurrection." ?

Fixing the extremely annoying bug when opening chests and items not showing up also could be something the community would appreciate. Thats just two bugs off the mountaintop of bugs that has been reported.

Thanks!

Default As long as it matters

I am a returning AOC player, back now about 4 months, paying 2 subs to help keep the game upright, (doing my part) all I at this time can say is, as long as it keeps AOC viable, and the community see's things being fixed, corrected, new content added... then I say welcome and hope you guys take at least the serious stuff to heart..

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Welcome Aboard! Do you have any plans for us? Tomium used to run a forum game, but that seems to have disappeared.
    Thanks! We're all talking about what we can do for y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Hey!

Can you give any words about fixing bugs in game and what priorities they have?
    Naturally, we're going to work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. I'll have to look in to the issue about the resurrection window/target you report, and I'll pass your suggestion upward. Thanks!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Thank you for your fast reply, Odonoptera.

There are several other bugs that provide us AoC addicts with daily frustration, but the resurrection window and looting bugs are the worst ones on a day to day basis.

Would be nice if you could check up how they are doing with fixing the following bugs too:

- Options not saving after logging off.
    - Authentication error.
    - Character Screen not updating.
    - Sometimes when opening boxes with Need Greed and Free for all set active, items does not pop up on screen, or they pop up and disappear before they are distributed properly.
    - Sprint not working after a disconnect, need to drain stamina with active block to fix it.
    - Invisible mounts and characters when morphed after zoning. Invisible offhand weapons.
    - Game data verification (patcher) when it is not needed to, can cause huge downloads if misclicked.
    Last edited by Shax84; 18th November 2015 at 18:23.

How about you all fix the sag bug where you can only see the group in your in and not the other. Who cares abit log in screens not updating, not being able to determine what kind of team you have or where your team mates are is a big deal.
    Doomsayer 2008

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Thank you for your fast reply, Odonoptera.

There are several other bugs that provide us AoC addicts with daily frustration, but the resurrection window and looting bugs are the worst ones on a day to day basis.

Would be nice if you could check up how they are doing with fixing the following bugs too:

- Options not saving after logging off.
    - Authentication error.
    - Character Screen not updating.
    - Sometimes when opening boxes with Need Greed and Free for all set active, items does not pop up on screen, or they pop up and disappear before they are distributed properly.
    - Sprint not working after a disconnect, need to drain stamina with active block to fix it.
    - Invisible mounts and characters when morphed after zoning. Invisible offhand weapons.
    - Game data verification (patcher) when it is not needed to, can cause huge downloads if misclicked.
    Most of these issues tend to do with interference between your computer and our servers; we're not saying it's explicitly one or the other, but it's usually related to that. Preferences, authentication, verification, and display/missing assets issues are all symptoms of this, and you should definitely get in contact with tech support at http://help.funcom.com/ when you can. The sprint and loot issues are something I'll have to look in to. If you can PM me a detailed, step-by-step process on how to reproduce your sprint energy not working properly, or that problem with loot that you're citing, that would be a huge help. Thanks!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

You can rectify Sprint bars not activating or your character becoming invisible simply by going in hide and doing a white hit. The bug I mention in sag with groups not showing cannot be fixed by players, please do something about that.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast