Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What will the next major update bring us?

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    they should add permanent world bosses that spawn in pvp zones that are really hard to kill and can be contested by other guilds. that would make some epic fights happen.
    Craig offered this idea, and it does sound less crazy than Joel's, who put the one-button-stuff-for-raid-gear into the game.

I heard patch 4.5 will bring some crafting update!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

They said, after patch 4.5 (achievement system) the crafting update will have priority. But they have put patch 4.7 (cetriss) on live servers now. And nothing has been heard of anything else new, yet. For my part though, Cetriss brings challenges and entertainment for the next year. Could do with a new sixman instance too. And rings / cloaks if the last boss in cetriss don't drop that.

Group finder is the next thing we'll get. From what I gathered we will see slithering chaos after that.
    Last edited by Evito; 17th November 2015 at 12:23.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    it is a bad idea that people come to t4 and have no clue what raiding actually means. luckaly the encounter is nerfed allot for such people.
    Its a terrible idea that randoms can farm T4 24/7, now even courtyard. What all that has created is a huge gap between T3/T4/T5 Yakhmar and T5/T6. Instead of forcing people to learn and improve they are given stuff on a golden plate. I'm still wondering what was the reason behind the previous nerfs in this form, that renders large part of Khitai and Unchained instances pointless since anyone can join Mc/Entity and farm T4 already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    For my part though, Cetriss brings challenges and entertainment for the next year. Could do with a new sixman instance too. And rings / cloaks if the last boss in cetriss don't drop that.
    This is a nice content that majority may never see or try. In this case T6 is just a fun for a few "top" guilds, basically whole community paid subscription and gave money for a fun few can benefit from. Hopefully there will come any new 6-man or that 12-man so wider population can actually try it.
    Of course I'd ask for some pvp updates, but knowing that it wont change anything wont even try. Since Craig pvp is like unwanted child.
    Last edited by Ingen175; 17th November 2015 at 15:01.

They said, after patch 4.5 (achievement system) the crafting update will have priority. But they have put patch 4.7 (cetriss) on live servers now. And nothing has been heard of anything else new, yet. For my part though, Cetriss brings challenges and entertainment for the next year. Could do with a new sixman instance too. And rings / cloaks if the last boss in cetriss don't drop that.
    Cetriss brings challenges and entertainment for 5-6 guilds. All other guilds must wait and prey what Funcom don't use all their money for TSW, Lego and Park

Maybe this arena thingie? One can hope..
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Ingen175 View Post
    In this case T6 is just a fun for a few "top" guilds, basically whole community paid subscription and gave money for a fun few can benefit from. Hopefully there will come any new 6-man or that 12-man so wider population can actually try it.
    Supposedly there will be a T6 "easy" mode available later, so everyone will be benefiting from it, provided Funcom actually releases an easy mode...

Yes, it would be nice if we would get some news. Also its other thing what actually means easy, I would hope it posing some kind of challenge but not on a T6 scale. Having something on a level between T4 and T5 encounters would be both fun and available for wider audience.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Cetriss brings challenges and entertainment for 5-6 guilds. All other guilds must wait and prey what Funcom don't use all their money for TSW, Lego and Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingen175 View Post
    This is a nice content that majority may never see or try. In this case T6 is just a fun for a few "top" guilds, basically whole community paid subscription and gave money for a fun few can benefit from.
    What is stopping you two from using this content? Especially now that T3.5/4 is a sunday stroll in the park. I'm tired of seeing this reason flagged whenever something new and hard is added to the game. If you got motivation and time to do the content, nothing can stop you from doing it. If you are a PvPer or F2P, take your complaints elsewhere... Given the resources Funcom had when they put together T6, they have done a really good job with new encounters containing new mechanics and animations.

The problem that often comes along is people that complain about nothing happening, content being unavailable, yet groups like Crompugs, Domus Serpentis, Aichmophobia, etc, need more people, more stable raiders that can join week in and week out. The same people that log on for 10 minutes, monitor global chat, conclude that "nothing is happening" and then proceed to log off. I'm quite sure that Serot and his men/women would clear T5 in a matter of weeks if they had manpower for it.

The opportunity is there for everyone to do the content, if you want to do it. There isn't anyone forcing you to play the game and if one think that it is unfair that the newer content is more difficult than older content, take 5 and do a reality check.

There are no impossible encounters, only gear checks and correct tactics. Hunger for progression is what drives the guilds that chase new kills. Hunger for loot is what drive the people that complain about difficulty, and that leads to lack of progression.

What is stopping you two from using this content? Especially now that T3.5/4 is a sunday stroll in the park. I'm tired of seeing this reason flagged whenever something new and hard is added to the game. If you got motivation and time to do the content, nothing can stop you from doing it.
    Trying to sound smart and you missed the point. Actually the thing that is stopping me is possibly lacks of my own skill and 23 other people necessary to go and do it. Currently my guild is going slowly through T5 Vistrix, it will take some time to get through it and further. And no, I'm not asking for nerfs. I like the challenge it presents. But it doesnt change the fact that there are multiple guilds and groups unable to benefit from the new raid.

If you are a PvPer or F2P, take your complaints elsewhere... Given the resources Funcom had when they put together T6, they have done a really good job with new encounters containing new mechanics and animations.
    Right, children of the lesser god should finally go away ...

Given the resources Funcom is/was putting into TSW, Lego and other stuff it took them quite a bit to make this raid. And yeah, I saw some of it. Cant say a bad word about the raid itself, so here I could agree that content itself is top quality.

There are no impossible encounters, only gear checks and correct tactics.
    And proper people knowing what and when to do.

Hunger for progression is what drives the guilds that chase new kills. Hunger for loot is what drive the people that complain about difficulty, and that leads to lack of progression.
    Now you're throwing your assumptions...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast