Thread: Yellow Priests rank 3 quest to Paikang

Default Yellow Priests rank 3 quest to Paikang

What is the name of quest to be sent to Paikang at rank 3 please? Or who should give it? I made all Yellow Priests quests in Kara Korum - Ghost Hill scroll chain included - and at rank 3 there is no new quests to send me to Paikang. All other faction at this rank gave me quests to new zone...

Quote Originally Posted by elsunga View Post
    What is the name of quest to be sent to Paikang at rank 3 please? Or who should give it? I made all Yellow Priests quests in Kara Korum - Ghost Hill scroll chain included - and at rank 3 there is no new quests to send me to Paikang. All other faction at this rank gave me quests to new zone...
    i don't remember the name of the quest, but i remember that it's from the guy that sends you to kill the basilisk and get the ashes.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    i don't remember the name of the quest, but i remember that it's from the guy that sends you to kill the basilisk and get the ashes.
    Thanks. It looks like the problem will be solved. Ghost Hill quest chain was bugged for me.