Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for Buddy Queue Mini's

Yeah has this happened yet or....
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Yeah has this happened yet or....
    I wish
    I don't make points I make dents.

I don't even know why we're having this debate. It's already been said that because of how the new queue system was set up, it's pretty much impossible to change.

There's about 3 people that work on this game full time. Nothing is going to happen.
    Last edited by krippa; 14th November 2015 at 23:49.

We'll still point out that the current system is terrible and that we hope for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    I don't even know why we're having this debate. It's already been said that because of how the new queue system was set up, it's pretty much impossible to change.

There's about 3 people that work on this game full time. Nothing is going to happen.
    Yes, well, they updated pvp armor, added the festival week, and still managed a Halloween pvp event. It's not impossible for them to make something happen, although with the 2nd phase of t6 and crafting revamp I don't expect it soon.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Yes, well, they updated pvp armor, added the festival week, and still managed a Halloween pvp event. It's not impossible for them to make something happen, although with the 2nd phase of t6 and crafting revamp I don't expect it soon.
    It would be a great thing to sign up for minis with a friend so that we always have at least one person to count on. I miss the old days of massive warfare with large groups of people to depend on, but I know those days are behind us. At least give PvP'rs a daily opportunity to game alongside friends in consensual PvP vs other players, in events that actually give rewards that matter.

Premade minigames rarely happen and are kind of a joke anyway. Most players simply aren't interested in premades.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." --Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Personnaly i've found it frustrating not to be able to play with newcomers willing to learn. It's much easier to progress when you've got someone experienced (or several) giving you hand, dedicated to helping you. Makes losing much more bareable in my opinion and you're not just waiting for an other mini to have more luck with the random people you were asigned. Getting better actually increases drasticly your chances of victory. Today... it doesn't mean much.

I believe it's much better for player retention to have the opportunity to play in groupes (full or partial) rather than have as only option souless pugs. At the very least if it doesn't provide better pvp quality it helps the social aspect of the game. Something that has been dearly lacking these past years.
    Well said.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." --Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by finnius1 View Post
    It would be a great thing to sign up for minis with a friend so that we always have at least one person to count on. I miss the old days of massive warfare with large groups of people to depend on, but I know those days are behind us. At least give PvP'rs a daily opportunity to game alongside friends in consensual PvP vs other players, in events that actually give rewards that matter.

Premade minigames rarely happen and are kind of a joke anyway. Most players simply aren't interested in premades.
    you are the derp on crom, open world mayhem is a common occurrence on fury

So it's been a month since this thread started. Over 110 replies.

And...... nothing...

I was really looking forward to queing up with a pvp lvl 2 healbot too

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    So it's been a month since this thread started. Over 110 replies.

And...... nothing...

I was really looking forward to queing up with a pvp lvl 2 healbot too
    I'll be redoing my po after this PvP event. I'm sure the OP PvP t1 gear at PvP 3 will be all the difference.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast