Thread: Sorry unrecognized username and password

Default Sorry unrecognized username and password

Im trying to login with US client to my US account. No login/pass works.

I changed game password, tried, no luck.

I set game and site passwords the same, tried, no luck.

I requested a password change email, client told me it was sent, its nowhere to be found in inbox or spam at gmail.

The only thing i can think of is that i am trying to log in from Spain, therefore Eu.

It was because Aeris, which the client auto downloads was shoving itself in my face. So i wasnt able to get to the original AOC login screen.

When i uninstalled it and then deleted all traces of aeris from AOC folder, i was able to get to the login screen and then get to my account.

Logging in from EU into a US client is no problem, if I download the game here in germany from the official AoC site I will get the US client too and can log in with a US account.
    What exactly is that Aeris that you are talking about? I have nothing like that installed on my PC.

I searched and download the client from the web, apparently it gave the client to me including the Aeris game service for free to play accounts or something. Whenever i tried to launch the game this client was in front of the aoc client and forcing me to login to itself. I registered there, logged in, it worked, but my aoc account wasnt there.

then i uninstalled aeris stuff, deleted its files from aoc folder and i was able to get to the AoC's own login screen that way.

If I remember right, Aeris is that alternate game community that has their own AoC server. Something seldom heard of and not fully supported by Funcom. Accounts made for Funcom's servers can't be used on Aeris Servers, and vice-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    If I remember right, Aeris is that alternate game community that has their own AoC server. Something seldom heard of and not fully supported by Funcom. Accounts made for Funcom's servers can't be used on Aeris Servers, and vice-versa.
    Actually the Aeris server is one of FunComs servers that's leased to aeria games, which is another company that operates alternate servers for f2p games. But yeah you're right you can't use our accounts there or their accounts here.

OP, for the proper client you need to download it from your FunCom account page.
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)