Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: StoneRune *Update*

Quote Originally Posted by jjdhawg View Post
    How do I switch instances with this ui? I'm not seeing anything on my minimap.
    The rim of the minimap is clickable, you click top for the for instance switch.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    The rim of the minimap is clickable, you click top for the for instance switch.
    Ahh, got it! Thanks.

Where do I find my teleports? (coins/achievements)

Where do I find my teleports? (coins/achievements)
    It should be the playfield access button if you have it in the top left corner. I believe Ctrl + G is the command.

Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    It should be the playfield access button if you have it in the top left corner. I believe Ctrl + G is the command.

Well that explains it. Mine looks like this

Any chance you could point a noob to the newest version (I thought I already had the newest tbh)? Also do I just install it over the other version?

Well that explains it. Mine looks like this

Any chance you could point a noob to the newest version (I thought I already had the newest tbh)? Also do I just install it over the other version?
    I run my own customized version of StoneRune with a set 1 page inventory. I don't have it compiled to share, but I can work on finding the file that controls that specific part that has those buttons.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I run my own customized version of StoneRune with a set 1 page inventory. I don't have it compiled to share, but I can work on finding the file that controls that specific part that has those buttons.
    You don't have to go out of your way to do that. Ctrl+G solved what I really need, I didn't even know that existed. Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234