Thread: T4 2HE vs. T3 crafted 2HB

Default T4 2HE vs. T3 crafted 2HB

Hey,
    I have the sword from Entity on my barb, but I have some leftover shards that I have nothing to do with and don't really need the money from selling them. I've been considering getting the T3 2HB crafted weapon, since I have seen bears who use it instead of T4 in pvp. What do you barbs think? Is it better or is it just because of looks that some people love them?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Hey,
    I have the sword from Entity on my barb, but I have some leftover shards that I have nothing to do with and don't really need the money from selling them. I've been considering getting the T3 2HB crafted weapon, since I have seen bears who use it instead of T4 in pvp. What do you barbs think? Is it better or is it just because of looks that some people love them?
    Rumor has it that the T3 crafted 2hb has a bugged crit rating, that's why it's so popular.

The overpowered white hits it gives makes it well worth crafting.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Rumor has it that the T3 crafted 2hb has a bugged crit rating, that's why it's so popular.
    I see, I was told by a friend long ago that it was because there was a mistake with the labeling and the T3 crafted has "higher highs and lower lows" than what is normal on weapons, but buggy crit sounds like a more reasonable explanation. I can't think of any weapon in the game where the lowest-maximum damage matters, and I see T3 crafted actually has higher lows and lower highs than the T4 which is the oppposite of what I heard ^^

The overpowered white hits it gives makes it well worth crafting.
    Ty, sounds like I should make it then.
    Last edited by Greyloins; 27th October 2015 at 09:43.