Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Hoard of the Afterlife] - bugs (again)

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra View Post
    Here's an update!

Those that purchased the box should now have the missing items in their claims or inventory if they were online during the fix. Be sure to check both your character's inventory and claims! The hoard has not been added back to the shop at this time.

Thanks for your patience, we'll keep this thread updated.
    And for those who wasn't online during the fix?
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    And for those who wasn't online during the fix?
    I interpreted that as:
    offline = claims
    online = inventory

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I interpreted that as:
    offline = claims
    online = inventory
    It said you'll have it either in inventory (if space) or claim (if no inventory space). Either poor wording or they couldn't award stuff to offline characters.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It said you'll have it either in inventory (if space) or claim (if no inventory space). Either poor wording or they couldn't award stuff to offline characters.
    Just checked. I have plenty of inventory space, and was offline during the "fix". I had items added to my claims, not my inventory.

Also, they didn't quite do it right.

I got the correct amount of the Corpse Mask Facepaint, but they did not give the correct amount of Gothic Facepaint.

"Temporary Facepaint: Gothic * 5" does indeed mean 5 facepaint per drop.
    I originally got 3 drops, meaning I got only 3 facepaints.
    In my claims I see another 4 facepaints.
    This means I am still missing 8 Gothic Facepaint.

Also, still wondering what they are going to do about the multiple "Character Bound" "Can Only Have One" Mini-Pet: Arch Lector. I hope they unbind all those items like they did with the last box.

With the update today, they fixed the Mini-Pet: Arch Lector so it is now trade-able. Still missing the correct amount of Gothic Facepaint. Looks like another Petition will be needed.

Edit: One other potential issue. The Hood of the Hallowed Night is now epic like it is supposed to be, but it does say "Character Bound : Binds when Picked Up". Being "Binds when Picked Up" would mean you could get duplicates that can't be used.
    Last edited by tapwater; 23rd October 2015 at 14:54.

Took my chances and bought 1 today. Got 2 green items (2 face paints that disappear when zoning, and 1 really boring looking tunic).
    I learned my lesson now: do not buy boxes from funcom ;-)
    Honk if you love Brian

Quote Originally Posted by panamajack View Post
    Took my chances and bought 1 today. Got 2 green items (2 face paints that disappear when zoning, and 1 really boring looking tunic).
    I learned my lesson now: do not buy boxes from funcom ;-)
    I took my chances and got nothing.....900 points, no box in inventory, nothing in claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    I took my chances and got nothing.....900 points, no box in inventory, nothing in claims.
    Seriously? The 4 boxes were never even delivered?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Seriously? The 4 boxes were never even delivered?
    Nope. Got nothing.

Something else odd, this Hoard drops [Morph : Eunuch] which is an epic morph. The Hoard description does not list any epic morphs other than the Unlimited Morph: Creature of Havok.

Edit:

Also, the box still drops multiple "Can Only Have One" items. In this case the [Mini-Pet: Undead Guardian] (which is tradeable). But still, it should not be dropping duplicates if you are opening all your boxes at once on the same character.
    Last edited by tapwater; 30th October 2015 at 23:31.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast