Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Spine Questing

Default Dragon Spine Questing

The "new" area Dragons Spine is really nice. And its nice with the Raids available. But it would be nice if you could add more quests for the area. The quests available for the Area itself can be done quite fast. And then you have these daily repeatable quests. But it feels like a waste, that there arent more quests to do. Just for the fun of it. Its actually fun to do solo quests with your new won gear just to enjoy it. Why cant you add more repeatable daily quests? Or just add new questlines?

It's been requested since day1. Dragon Spine proved to be a huge fail: tons of money and resources put into it and it's paper thin on content.

Funcom now moved onto adventure packs (like Shadows of Vanaheim) which probably means that DS will be left as it is.
    Retired

I really cant figure out why it should be so hard to add some new quests. I dont care if its about farming flowers or animals or killing someone, the Dragons Spine is a huge world that consist very little to do. And by the way that the heck happened to Slithering Chaos dungeon???

They added a new Dragonspine questline with an actually worthwhile reward for lvl 80 characters, so you can stop whining about this particular part of the game.

Cool

Are you refering to the 3 prequests? That was great... but done in 10 minutes. Just hoping for more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    They added a new Dragonspine questline with an actually worthwhile reward for lvl 80 characters, so you can stop whining about this particular part of the game.
    All you need to do is grab your closest 23, T6 ready, friends and off you go on questing adventure
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    All you need to do is grab your closest 23, T6 ready, friends and off you go on questing adventure
    In a month or two or three, they will release the easy mode so perhaps even you guys on Fury can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    It's been requested since day1. Dragon Spine proved to be a huge fail: tons of money and resources put into it and it's paper thin on content.

Funcom now moved onto adventure packs (like Shadows of Vanaheim) which probably means that DS will be left as it is.
    I've liked DS from day one, not sure what fail you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Because for the longest time, there really wasn't much to do there, it had no replay value.

Now however, you have some dungeons and T5/T6 raids but the zone could really use a faction leveling system similar to Khitai.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Compare the amount of quests and other content like factions in any Khitai map or Save Coast pack and get back to me.
    Retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast