Thread: anyone still play this?

Default anyone still play this?

and have they added anynew pvp stuff that is not really pve in disguise?

There's a monthly PvP event now, and it starts tonight, and lasts 1 week. There are 4 types of games every 15 min or so, rotating, and it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    and have they added anynew pvp stuff that is not really pve in disguise?
    don't bother http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2014/...ot-so-hot.html
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I disagree. I've very often had a blast in pvp festival even on my maxed toons. Just make your group, get on ts and have fun for sometimes hours in a row.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I disagree. I've very often had a blast in pvp festival even on my maxed toons. Just make your group, get on ts and have fun for sometimes hours in a row.
    +1 to Shainah, pvp festival is like a new kind of minigames with option to play together with friends

One of most exciting experience in last in AoC pvp, when u are doing Field of Slaughter and having like 4+ teams fighting for flag (happens super rare, but for real epic).
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    +1 to Shainah, pvp festival is like a new kind of minigames with option to play together with friends

One of most exciting experience in last in AoC pvp, when u are doing Field of Slaughter and having like 4+ teams fighting for flag (happens super rare, but for real epic).
    fields of slaughter definately is a nice event, particularly because you get rewarded for kills too