Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AoC log file full of errors

What kind of internet subscription do you have? If it is a DSL connection, it could be corrosion in the distribution box or maybe a bad port in the multiplexer / dslam. If it is fiber / cable, it is your modem and you should get a new one from your ISP.

This solution probably wont fix the initial issue, but I thought I would post it here anyway;

You can lock the log file so if you are getting a lot of errors, the security settings you set will simply stop the log file filling up (not normally a good thing, but if the log file isn't giving you the answers you seek....). This has worked for people in the past, but may not fix your issue, and is really only a hack-fix and not a solution.

So, right-click the log file, select Properties. Click Security tab. Click the user you are logged in as and select Deny Full Control then OK your way out.

Good luck to anyone who has this problem! (I still do, but my ancient account coupled with my remoteness (Australia...and despit eusing a VPN direct to Toronto) means I've simply given up giving a **** about latency which is never less than 300 and spikes occur in the middle of 6mans and raids more often than not).
    Last edited by stiiixy; 10th December 2015 at 04:24.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123