Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Micro lag issues

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    It's possible (however unlikely) that WTFast provider has connectivity issues with AoC servers too lol.
    The other day I dced in a minigame and could not even ping any of Funcom's servers (including website and forums - despite my net working fine besides that), turning on my VPN (Frozenway) fixed it instantly. That's an extreme case but it does happen now and then.
    Hah yea i have been having this too several and simply anything on the internet hosted by funcom was completely down for 1 day .
    Recently a raid was called because have the raid couldnt log in anymore after a random d/c
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Still no fix for this problem, can't do groupd dungeons, raids, PvP or just play the game solo because these lags just interrupt everything you do. Combos just stop and fade away (like when you hit into a wrong direction) spells stand with full castbar still and don't do any damage, character gets teleported back every time (rubberband effect)...
    The patcher is downloading now always some file after it checked files (around 454kb) but not sure what it is.
    But why do I post here in the forums? No one who can do something against it will ever read here... well, because there is no one anymore who could do something to fix problems in this game.
    Last edited by xCodename; 9th October 2015 at 22:02.

So I observed these weird Lags a few more days now. It seems like only me in group is affected by this, for example:

Latency goes up, I can't do anything but I see other players totally normal acting like everything was okay. Only I am stuck and can't do spells / combos.

For the past few days, my ping has increased from average 150 to average 300, constantly (not just spikes; the spikes go up to 700). This happens only in this game. I decided to give WTFast a try and at first I couldn't log in, but then I tried manually selecting Germany DE1 server (I'm in Spain), and that did the trick. Now I have an average of 150 again.

I hope you can look into this, Funcom, and fix it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12