Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Item Shop

vanity armors, even the same ones with color variations will do.
    1 item vanity armor (they need too much space)
    pvp/pve gear t0
    recipes for cultural armor/weapon
    ooc speed boost
    items that give better chance to get relics and tokens
    full time access to unchained dungeons/areas
    gathering resources boost
    insta mastership in each profession/crafting
    lvl 30 characters
    bigger material bags
    pets that fight alongside with you or give certain buffs in openfields
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Tier-3 weapons and Armor ~ so I can Raid with my friends.
    Well, that strikes me as being pretty much a variation on a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    More bag space. New boxes with random items. WB weps/accessories. More pets. Bring back the colored gold/red tigers. There should be a lot more than there is and should be new things every month.
    I've seen a Veteran's Bag at a vendor in Old Tarantia that held some gawd-awful amount. How much more does someone need? I'm always bouncing back there with that Path button - or whatever its called - to sell a wad of stuff so my inventory is rarely filled anymore.

That being said, I think a really neat new item would be something that would send you back to where you were before using the last Path tool. That'd be useful.

Not awfully realistic, but useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye-67 View Post
    More BAG space ?!? Seriously friend, aren't the 170 + slots provided by the "Locker of Absolution" item from the shop enough
    for you?
    OMG - to use the trendy vernacular, realizing that this explanatory bit is far longer than if I'd simply spelled out the acronym in full - 170+?!?

Lawzy, that's a LOT of stuff.

The picture comes to mind of a hardy adventure trying to sprint across the lands with about 40 Samsonite trunks strapped to his body.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    There is a bunch of clothing nps wear that cannot be acquired ingame that I'd like to see available.
    Yeah, that'd be neat. There are some hot outfits I've seen on NPCs that I'd like to get for my female characters. Maybe a clothing store like TSW has in London would be nice.

Character redesigns would be cool too.
    Don't they already have these in-game? Like that group of male/female-themed merchants by the library in Old Tarantia?

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I have about 5 inventory slots available. My main toon is from 2008. I am a pack-rat and have amassed many sets of gear over the years in addition to the unique relics and collector items. Now I need more space for upcoming T6 gear. I've asked for a 500 slot bag over the years Lol.
    Then, this is an excellent reason to have housing like in Ultima Online. Rather than carry all of this stuff with you - making ludicrous mental images - one could store the stuff in containers in one's house, leaving one free to adventure and gather more collectibles.

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post

Then, this is an excellent reason to have housing like in Ultima Online. Rather than carry all of this stuff with you - making ludicrous mental images - one could store the stuff in containers in one's house, leaving one free to adventure and gather more collectibles.
    In case you haven't noticed, the development is abysmal. Housing in this game is never going to happen. Items for the item shop take a day or less to make. Simple things that can be done, they really should achieve especially when its constantly updated for TSW.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

More bag space, yes. As you can see a lot of people wish there would be more vanity cloth in the item shop, and this stuff has to go somewhere, because you can not re-claim already bought cloth if you delete them. Cirlce of money, give more bag space so people can buy more vanity cloth, then they need more bag space which you can sell to them...easy money.

But for this circle to happen something must change, as often mentioned in other threads about the item shop and bag space. Right now you pay for already payed bag slots AGAIN. I have accountwide 122-slot bag, if I want to buy the 170-slot bag I have to pay the full price for my 122 slots again, I can not only pay the difference. If I remember correctly 1 slot comes at 19-29 FC points (not accountwide) depending on the type of bag, if we could only pay for the additional slots...again, easy money. Make it like 1 slot (one toon)=20 FC points, accountwide 1 slot=40 FC points or something like that, and sell us bundles + (again, PLUS!) 10,20,30,50,100 slots, with a cap at 500.

But I feel instead of adding options they remove too much things from the item shop, certain chests and raid access for f2p.

PS: I really don't care about some role playing samsonite thoughts, play a tank while liking to collect vanity armor, crafting on the way and collecting certain memory items, plus quest and encounter items, and you will know that you need your stuff at hand and not somewhere hidden where you first have to travel to.

I find that the way Funcom has handled the new inventory bags is acceptable to me. At least for the last bag that hit the item shop, it has the same price as the previous best bag did. They simply moved the lesser bags down in price. I'm fine with paying full price to unlock account wide each time I upgrade to a larger bag, as long as the new slot count is a reasonable step up from the previous like they have been.

One reason I assume they have such poor sales currently on things like pets/mounts/Power Rings/other things, is the lack of account wide options together with the prices. I for one, won't pay those high prices for a pet or mount that I only get on one character. For most vets of the game (I assume), having lots of alts is a big thing. It is not even close to feasible to have to buy the same pet/mount over and over again for each character.

The main reason I don't buy all the account wide social gear is I don't have enough inventory space. There is already a lot of social gear dropping in-game, so I save what few slots I have left for more of that. I haven't fully upgraded my banks on any character because the prices to do so are quite steep being single character only. I also noticed how they doubled the price on the +10 slot bank size items, making it even more ridiculous to get more space.

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post

Don't they already have these in-game? Like that group of male/female-themed merchants by the library in Old Tarantia?

I mean like completely rebuild the character, going back to character creation. Change race, gender, height, build.
    I don't make points I make dents.

IF they are going to add a new 'ultimate bag' in the item shop, then I think we should be able to pay the difference for an upgrade vs the full fee. Funcom would sell a lot more that way in my opinion. Having the same description on a new bag as the 'ultimate' is misleading; is a new bag going to be out in a few months and should I have waited?

And I did buy the latest biggest bag and had bought a previous big bag. So I'm not really keen on buying a new 'ultimate' bag unless it won't be upgraded

I mean like completely rebuild the character, going back to character creation. Change race, gender, height, build.
    im not sure when, but i remember FC said they couldn't do that, even if they wanted.
    would be nice though
    meh...

You wanting to pull a Bruce Jenner????

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    You wanting to pull a Bruce Jenner????
    I don't have to, we already have Caitlnjenner in guild.

Although if I could make a toon look like Saddur full time, it'd be worth the price of admission
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast