Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Item Shop

BD armour vanity set so other classes than tanks can look dashing
    Or just reinstate the caches of the first raider
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Sorry, there is no one in the official Funcom AoC department today to read your suggestions.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post

The picture comes to mind of a hardy adventure trying to sprint across the lands with about 40 Samsonite trunks strapped to his body.
    Well, with all those Samonite's strapped to ones body, armor would become quite redundant, don't you agree?
    Somehow a picture of the Michelin Mascott just popped up before my mind's eye, made of Samsonite Trunks
    instead of tires, of course
    Some gonzo music playing along from the back, while james Earl Jones voice thunders: "Hyboria! Do not fear! Trunkonite Man is here!"

Hm... well... comin' to think about it.... wait... gotta go... need more baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags ASAP !

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    PS: I really don't care about some role playing samsonite thoughts, play a tank while liking to collect vanity armor, crafting on the way and collecting certain memory items, plus quest and encounter items, and you will know that you need your stuff at hand and not somewhere hidden where you first have to travel to.

Well, yes of course. And not to forget a pack of tissues, your car key, armor/weapon cleaning tools, photograph of your hubby/fiance/boyfriend,
    some make up, pack cigarettes along with a lighter and, and, and....!
    Sorry Fea, no offence intended, but you're painting a lill' worse comes to worse comes to EVEN more worse scenario here, don't you think?

But wait! Considering all the garba ... errr... most importand and essential for survial items my wife is carrying around in her tiny handbag - thing
    MUST have a dimensional pocket sewed in, i swear - maybe you ARE right. Hell, who know's? This simple man here certainly dosen't !

Ok, 've gone a bit astray here i admit. Still, my point is, 170 slots of bag space are enough - at least in my book.

Have a nice weekend all
    Take care
    Hawk
    "I have known many gods.
    He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply."
    R. E. Howard - Queen of the black coast

Aerion Brightflame. One night, in his cups, he drank a jar of wildfire,
    after telling his friends it would transform him into a dragon, but the
    gods were kind and it transformed him into a corpse.
    George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings

An endgame tank will easily fill 80+ slots only with gear, weapons, accessoires and poitons/food. Without any vanity, quest or encounter items, only pve. Add pvp stuff, quest and encounter items and one vanity set, and you will easily hit 110 slots.

But anyway, that's not the point. Jumping into a thread telling the people wishing for something for their own good reasons that you don't need it isn't helpfull either, good for you if you don't need more space, but that or lecturing people about what you don't need wont change the fact that that they do, crazy fact: People are different. Talking about the item shop it is a big problem for people who like vanity and would like to buy more, but can't because they have any space left to store it, for which they would also gladly pay. After all it is not even importand why people need more space, the point is they would pay for it. And getting more money isn't exactly something a company should not take a second look it, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    An endgame tank will easily fill 80+ slots only with gear, weapons, accessoires and poitons/food. Without any vanity, quest or encounter items, only pve. Add pvp stuff, quest and encounter items and one vanity set, and you will easily hit 110 slots.
    While I agree with you, quest item mostly fill up the serparate "quest item bag". Only a few -often usable- quest item goes in the regular inventory.

Anyway, I'm in the "pack rat" category, filling up my inventory with tons of stuff, sometime just because it's memories of old quest and/or borderline useless stuff that occasionally serves for sh*t and giggles (Dices to roll, coin to toss, horn to drink).

I can't even imagine what the heavy RP-folks are keeping with them.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

I pick up everything I can find.

Once, in that area outside Khitai - can't recall its name, at the moment - there was some guy, I think a necromancer or someone with a lot of gory companions fighting for him, wiping out yaks left and right. But, he was leaving the dropped treasures be and they were stacking up like crazy.

So, I hung around, would dart into the area once in a while, do a quick Shift-V, dart back to the sidelines to watch until another pile grew, went back in - rinse and repeat. I don't know what he was doing; just gathering yaks and killing them for whatever reason and ignoring the treasure. Worked for me, though. Made a pretty penny selling all the stuff.

I grab any left behind treasures I can get, even tin adds up, after a while. Then, I sell it. It's worth more as a sold item than as something taking up space in my bag.

I get the desire for space, though. It just conjures up really hilarious mental images, that's all. And, I've never noticed any need for more than two pages of inventory. Doesn't mean it's not a need for someone else, but after getting my second page - Veterans Bag, I think - I've never run out of space.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I have about 5 inventory slots available. My main toon is from 2008. I am a pack-rat and have amassed many sets of gear over the years in addition to the unique relics and collector items. Now I need more space for upcoming T6 gear. I've asked for a 500 slot bag over the years Lol.
    Yeash...dude I sell off T1, T2 gear after I upgrade, and keep NOTHING that isn't to be used ...to each ones own I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    While I agree with you, quest item mostly fill up the serparate "quest item bag". Only a few -often usable- quest item goes in the regular inventory.

Anyway, I'm in the "pack rat" category, filling up my inventory with tons of stuff, sometime just because it's memories of old quest and/or borderline useless stuff that occasionally serves for sh*t and giggles (Dices to roll, coin to toss, horn to drink).

I can't even imagine what the heavy RP-folks are keeping with them.
    Alts and logistic...

More bag space might not be a good idea because of inventory lag (right now it is already way higher than in 2009). Same applies for bank space, but that is not as often accessed as inventory and usually people are prepared then to wait a bit anyway.

Pricing of bags or bank space should actually look at the cost of additional char slots. No reason to raise the prices for them, but rather lower the bag prices or add cheap bank space, preferably accountwide.

I'd like to see bank space shared between characters in the same account. That would make collecting stuff really worthwhile.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123