Thread: Twelve Months Membership offer

Default Twelve Months Membership offer

hey guys,

i saw this post some time and would like to ask if i can still purchase a 12 months sub and get this? I would like to have the gilding tokens aswell that is why im asking. I also read somewhere it was feb 2015 starting.

Thanks for any replys

------------------------------------

Offer:

Exclusive Membership Offers
    Three Months Membership

Buy or extend your Membership by three months to get one extra month for free and ten Tokens of Gilding which can be used to get all new social items from the Gilding Vendor.
    Six Months Membership

Buy or extend your Membership by six months to get two extra months for free and twenty Tokens of Gilding which can be used to get all new social items from the Gilding Vendor.
    Twelve Months Membership

Buy or extend your Membership by twelve months to get four extra months for free, plus thirty Tokens of Gilding, which can be used to get all new social items from the Gilding Vendor, and your choice between either the Cache of Instant Bloodshed, which gives a full set of Epic Tier1 PvP armor, accessories and a weapon for your class or the Cache of the Raid Master, which gives a full set of Epic Tier1 PvE armor, accessories and a weapon for your class.
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

That is a rather old membership offer. It is no longer in effect.

Special membership offers like these only last for a couple weeks and then they are gone.

Special membership offers lately come twice a year, once near the Anniversary in May, and the other sometime around Thanksgiving (the end of November).

You can still extend your subscription up to 12 more months (~$99) at any time with the regular membership plans, but you won't get special goodies like those from that old offer.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    That is a rather old membership offer. It is no longer in effect.

Special membership offers like these only last for a couple weeks and then they are gone.

Special membership offers lately come twice a year, once near the Anniversary in May, and the other sometime around Thanksgiving (the end of November).

You can still extend your subscription up to 12 more months (~$99) at any time with the regular membership plans, but you won't get special goodies like those from that old offer.
    I suspect we (as a community) would have to make a crap-ton of noise to get visibility before they'd look into dealing with that any time soon. If there was a thread with lots of interest and one of the MODs pushed it up ~ we might get somewhere.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Default Twleve

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    I'll wait for the extra's.
    yes same here. Ill rather wait for that offer and THEN purchase. I now have just purchased a 1 month sub just so i can run khitai. Funcom if you read this offer your resubbers this again and instantly take my money
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Liangxu View Post
    yes same here. Ill rather wait for that offer and THEN purchase. I now have just purchased a 1 month sub just so i can run khitai. Funcom if you read this offer your resubbers this again and instantly take my money
    Sad thing is, I the last couple Subscription offers weren't as nice as that one. And that one isn't as nice as ones that came before it. They seem to be going downhill in terms of quality of the offer. The offers are good for the extra game time, but the addon items are more and more lacking, also being limited to 1 item for only 1 character. Still best to wait though.

Actually, with the unsure state of Funcom and as a result, AoC, I'd be leary of doing any sort of sub for more than a month at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Actually, with the unsure state of Funcom and as a result, AoC, I'd be leary of doing any sort of sub for more than a month at this time.
    I think we should be safe at least up till the end of 2016 when their loan comes due. Seems unlikely they would shut down the few things still making them money.

I sent in an email asking if they would do a sub offer for the holidays, and basically was told to keep an eye out for any special offers on the forums or in my account. But they did not answer as to when the next offer would be put up.

I think its about time for another one though. At least by November.

My account is due 4/2016