Thread: complaining as usual about development

Default complaining as usual about development

This game is dead, so it doesn't really matter, but why didn't you ever institute a grouped xp bonus to nit the community together, instead of having the experienced soloing all the time, give them a reason to group with the less experienced for their advantage of getting more xp for their kills would have drawn the players and community together. Support your game, invest in it, and really develop it, just don't release and start thinking about the next game your going to put out, and remediate your dev teams to suckering people to stay for minimal investment. Money mines and world takers are made from adequately supported games, not the abandoned money grabs we are seeing so much of nowadays. Use your brains and not your money pockets when considering development for a game.

And no I am not a low level new player in this game, I have been playing since release and have 30+ toons, just to quiet the bitching from the people that will say I am a disgruntled new player, have a good one

Don't forget to turn the lights out when the last sucker with a yearly sub runs out

Though I truly wish that day never comes

If there are new players, how is the game "dead?"

I'm still enjoying the heck out if it and I have a monthly sub running.