Thread: Something Else That Would Be Totally Cool

Default Something Else That Would Be Totally Cool

That would be the ability to order a full-color 3d-printed model of one's character, perhaps even a still from a combat involving the character.

If they had any kind of merchandise store like Ubiworkshop, I bet they would make some money on it. They gave away some glass beer steins with Aoc logo and from the pictures they were nicely done.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    That would be the ability to order a full-color 3d-printed model of one's character, perhaps even a still from a combat involving the character.
    That would be fun. We'd just have to hope the occasional mind bending clipping and geometrics bugs in the characters models don't transfer into the real world.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    That would be fun. We'd just have to hope the occasional mind bending clipping and geometrics bugs in the characters models don't transfer into the real world.
    It depends, but i can imagine that the mobile magnetic field generator to emulate floating swords would be quite tricky. As would be the view angle dependant see through armors and limb boundaries. Easiest to transfer would be the girdle waist "fill up and stretch" mechanics, that keep the belt diameter constant and just fill the gap between it and body boundary with texture goo.

I always liked how the occasional dead bad guy floats three feet off the ground with his head buried in a rock or wall.

But, that being said, youse guyz iz picky!